Provider Pricing Example 1 - Daddys Girl (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Daddys Girl?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160778

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
By contrast to the other two, here on day one of this experience, I'll say, DG seems pretty well priced!!
Great pics in showcase but they don't change much
Solid reviews.
Active on the board but not as contentious as many.
Offers specials.
She's been around a while, probably soon to trend downward in pricing, but for now $150-250 seems a good range. I'd like to see her multi-hour rate go down; she seems like someone who'd be fun to spend the entire evening with.
  • LOJ
  • 04-02-2017, 06:19 PM
By contrast to the other two, here on day one of this experience, I'll say, DG seems pretty well priced!!
Solid reviews.
Offers specials.
She's been around a while, probably soon to trend downward in pricing, but for now $150-250 seems a good range. I'd like to see her multi-hour rate go down; she seems like someone who'd be fun to spend the entire evening with. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Very Interesting...

These threads are fucking worthless.. just like most of the people that participate in them.. you assholes need some serious help
Solid reviews.
Offers specials.
She's been around a while, probably soon to trend downward in pricing, but for now $150-250 seems a good range. I'd like to see her multi-hour rate go down; she seems like someone who'd be fun to spend the entire evening with. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Like someone really wants to spend an entire evening with you... do u know how hard it is for them to even be around you for an hour??? Nothing about you is appealing... to find one redeeming quality is a task... you muthafukas talk like the price is the reason you don't see done of these girls.. when in reality, we talk shit about your sorry asses and none of us want to see you. That's why you favor the traveling girls and the new ones... they are the only ones u can trick into seeing you.. no wonder ur angry... if I knew I had to pay people to like me.. AND STILL GET REJECTED.. I'd have a pretty big chip on my shoulder too... go fuck urself.. you should be used to it. No one else wants you
I think DG is sexy as they CUM
But I have my Rates and Expectations...

Eryn, Luv ya gal, but remember you own quote:
Less Typing ... More Fucking..

I'd be up for that !
Shut the fuck up...
This whole Austin scene is a joke.
Eryn post: 872
F2c post count:... someone needs to type A LOT less.. 10.000 plus posts.... Smdh
Eryn, you have me confused for someone else. I don't see travelers, newcomers, or people who discriminate against mustaches. Nor am I angry. You, however, are quite riled up! Maybe you should go back to California.

THIS is a community for information exchange: you exchange what you want, and we'll exchange what we want.
Eryn post: 872
F2c post count:... someone needs to type A LOT less.. 10.000 plus posts.... Smdh Originally Posted by Eryn
I am FUCKING trying .... to make it to 11,111

Are you trying to get your own Poll?

LUV your hair !!!
It's more opinion sharing than information sharing.. and trust me.. I'm not losing sleep over the fact that i didn't make it to your to do list.. you weren't on mine, so it's all good
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Daddys Girl?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160778

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged. Originally Posted by Whispers
I think someone is trying to kiss butt for some lunch. Its going to be too hot for soup but I do however make a yummy chicken salad sandwich. 😘
Like someone really wants to spend an entire evening with you... do u know how hard it is for them to even be around you for an hour??? Nothing about you is appealing... to find one redeeming quality is a task... you muthafukas talk like the price is the reason you don't see done of these girls.. when in reality, we talk shit about your sorry asses and none of us want to see you. That's why you favor the traveling girls and the new ones... they are the only ones u can trick into seeing you.. no wonder ur angry... if I knew I had to pay people to like me.. AND STILL GET REJECTED.. I'd have a pretty big chip on my shoulder too... go fuck urself.. you should be used to it. No one else wants you Originally Posted by Eryn
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!

Damn, I Love you Beautiful!!!