SB4 Law any been following this nonsense?

I am shock this shit was sign by the governor. Seems to me that he is a racist douche.
Holy roller is just a right wing tool.
He is. He's Republicam, isn't he.
why does so many things get labelled racist? the sanctuary cities violate State Law.. and Federal. why put a racial spin on it?

I haven't heard Abbott's Mexican wife complaining.
I thinck she is mute.
Actually, it violates Federal law for Stated to force municipalities to enforceme Federal immigration law in a manner inconsistent with that which Congress has specified. See the opinion of Judge Garcia in the WD Tex.
Actually, it violates Federal law for Stated to force municipalities to enforceme Federal immigration law in a manner inconsistent with that which Congress has specified. See the opinion of Judge Garcia in the WD Tex. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Actually it does not violate any Federal law in any manner inconsistent with Congress specifications. That is one liberal judge handing down a decision. Our borders are Federal and there are laws and ways to cross them and become a US Citizen. There is no reason to have a country with borders if you have no way of protecting them. If you don't like the legal immigration laws of this country then get behind Congress and our government to change the laws. But whatever the law is currently has to be enforced or there is no order to our country. Judges do not have the right to make up law, only enforce the law.
I am not a right winger or a liberal fool, I just believe in orderly conduct and process.
Seems like immigration law are either being created to kick out immigrants or rescinded like DACA. I'm not sure what the fuck is going on in today political shit storm. Its like the German blaming Jews for how shitty things turn out after WW1. We are blaming Hispanics for the shitty American jobs given to the majority of the population due to bad political decision made by money grabbing politicians. They are the few that are willing to do the tough and dirt jobs American don't want.

People who never grew up in a shit country never realize how good life is in America. Being born in a third word country myself and i can tell you that criticizing the government in a commi country will get you executed and trying to work is fucking useless because there is no jobs for you because you are poor as fuck.
People who never grew up in a shit country never realize how good life is in America. Being born in a third word country myself and i can tell you that criticizing the government in a commi country will get you executed and trying to work is fucking useless because there is no jobs for you because you are poor as fuck. Originally Posted by jayt4567
you could have made some excellent points, had you toned down the hyperbole. I agree that those who were born here, and have never travelled to poor Countries, have a difficult time grasping just how great America is, in comparison to most of the World.. residents of poor Countries, by contrast, tend to overestimate how great life is here.. they view America through a narrow lens of TV, Film, and Internet.. a few will have relatives who moved to America, and return to visit.. those relatives are hit up for money, as if they can print US currency at will.

execution for criticizing the Government? Venezuela or North Korea, perhaps.. punishment is common, but execution is extremely rare.. to add that to your argument simply dampens its impact.

trying to work is useless because there is no jobs because you're poor? what? circular logic there.. fact is, many people have jobs in poor Countries. but they are self-employment, low pay, low demand-type jobs.. but what does it have to do with SB4? are you insinuating the US should be the solver of the World's problems?
  • grean
  • 09-07-2017, 07:48 AM
I am shock this shit was sign by the governor. Seems to me that he is a racist douche. Originally Posted by jayt4567
Why shocked? This is the same guy who called the Texas National Guard in to monitor the SEAL training because obviously Obama may order them to take over Texas....

The guy is a dumb ass. So again why are you shocked?

Not sure how signing that bill makes him racist. I think the word you are looking for is homophobe.

But like Tush said, what did you expect?