Lido Dallas

Has anyone been to Lido's in Dallas? What to expect, likes, dislikes, advice?
Yes ....it can be creepy. But can also be fun. I’ve always gone with rw guys. I’m into mutual masturbation though and watching and being watched. Just gotta be mindful of others trying to join and make sure you make it pretty clear if that’s allowed or not.

I’ve hesrd it’s gotten raided over the years though so just be careful
As a single male, it can be a rough go. First off, you're limited to when you can go upstairs. And there's not always something going on. And even when there is, it can be locked away in a room. If you go fairly regularly, you'll eventually find some action.

The weekend is a different experience when you bring someone. You can bring someone on non-couple nights, but expect a small gaggle of men following you guys around. People are pretty respectful for the most part.

It's an old building and it feels it.

I think Bliss gives you a better chance; the play area is way more open. Same as above, just different days for ladies night.
Lidos is cool for that hookup in the dark alley feel lmao!
Take your own Lysol spray.
Don't lean on the walls.
Don't sit on the chairs.
Cover your shoes with some of those surgical or painters shoe covers.

It can be equally fun for both the voyeur and exhibitionist.
I went once in 2009. Sitting in a men's restroom at a dumpy gas station would have felt cleaner to me.

When I went, the upstairs had a theater where anything goes and they also have private video rooms. On weekends, only couples and single ladies could go up there. There was a second theater downstairs where the single guys could go
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Take your own Lysol spray.
Don't lean on the walls.
Don't sit on the chairs.
Cover your shoes with some of those surgical or painters shoe covers.

It can be equally fun for both the voyeur and exhibitionist. Originally Posted by alaine
Sounds like a real dump! Even I wouldn't step in that place, I have standards you know
Has anyone been recently? I haven't been in years but always had fun when I did go with a date.
I haven’t been in awhile ....could be fun again
I went within 6 months, it's still the same as always. It's questionable on weekdays lol
I'm considering a trek down to the Lido late Sat. night for couples night. Just need the F half of a couple. Any ladies interested and donation for your time. The last few times I was there with ex's there was a lot fo playful fun.
It describes a movie I watched called Caligula, starring Malcom McDowell, which he plays the role as Caligula which there’s a huge orgy of woman and men while a single man, McDowell, doesn’t participate in the orgy, but rather puts his thumb up his ass and marches naked throughout the room. With that being said, I have my standards.
I've been to Lido's... Won't again.

Place IMO is a haven for perverts and creeps, plus any expectation of a sanitary environment is a fools errand.