URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nacogdoches Rd and O'Connor
Activities: Massage, L2, L3, L1
Hair Length and Color: below shoulder, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5 or so, pretty face, nice legs, mabye A's with dark gum drops, clean below, Asian flat ass.
Recommendation: No
I gave her DATY earlier in the week. I stayed on the clit and she got into it. She came with a moan and little cries of pleasure - not fake. Then I fucked her good and her pussy was still sensitive from the DATY.

It just goes to show that with these girls YMMV.......
I've mentioned this in the past about T Spa and got shit on for bringing it up, so I have stayed silent about the glowing and suspect T-Spa reviews.

The Dallas Eccie and OH2 AMP forums were really bad about rave reviews of the ladies at a few spas and even posting regular lineups of who was working weekly at several of the spas.

I did a deep dive and determined the glowing reviews were from paid Eccie accounts, and each account only reviewed one spa.

On OH2, the reviews were from an unverified member (not vouched for IRL by an IRL provider). All of the many reviews were for the same Spa with no other comments or posts.

Read between the lines
here...

Paid accounts.
Unverified Mongers.
Weekly lineups.
Glowing reviews.

All of it stinks of fake reviews from the spa owners or a cuck/simp being manipulated by the female owner to drum up business for the spas.

Now we have a real review from an honest monger who was with a provider who may (or may not) have been having an off day.

I got shit on several months back for hinting this about T Spa last time so one of 2 things needs to happen.

The OP needs to step up his game and go to a
DATY Boot-Camp Clinic
or the fan-boys writing the exceptional reviews need to admit what they're game is.

If you do a keyword search on Eccie using the phone number for T-Spa, 6 reviews pop up, 4 OF THEM from the same person.

This time I've donned my galoshes and a rain poncho.
Please try to keep the foaming contents solid and not straight up diarrhea.
The past couple of times that I have been to T spa I ended up with Joey. For the most part she was ok. The massage was devoid of any teasing but she did give it a honest try and it wasn't terrible. I pounded her little ass for 10 -15 minutes on both occasions and didn't get shorted on time or rushed. When it was Linda's I always felt rushed.
I think T spa is probably hit and miss depending on the day and the provider.
I was there this past Friday. Got the worst service ever . Bj with teeth and a hand job that couldn’t make me bust . Never again . Review coming
Yes, YMMV but I did the 10-15 rangerrick description on Helen who was very interactive and not a dead fish, she was vocal and asked to be pounded.
Thanks for the research Naughty. I owe ya a cold one.
I agree that T is hit or miss. Not worth the time to test out anymore with so many other choices.