Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing / snatch and grab
Session Length: Asked for 30 min
Fee: $120
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun. Couldn't tell
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short, lean, appeared to be in good shape, small b breasts, at least that's what they looked like through her shirt, curvy ass no visible tatts on arms or neck. Smelled like pot. Lol
Recommendation: No
Have often wondered about this gal. I've been seeing her ads for many months. Guess now I know. Sorry this happened to ya, but thanks for letting me know who NOT to go see. This would also qualify as an ALERT.
NO ACTIVITIES MODS. Should be moved
Not so.
The Hobbyist and "Provider" met and a transaction took place.
Therefore, an appointment occurred, and it can be reviewed.
The fact that she stole from him is not missed.
The review will be tied to the Guest Provider place holder in the data base.
The review will stay there and remain attached to an Eccie Provider profile, should she join Eccie as a member.
If she changes her number, the data base can accommodate and accept additional numbers.
This is why you should post reviews - Good, Bad, or Meh.
I would encourage the OP to post an Alert as well, as this type of activity is not condoned.
It clearly falls into the Alerts category.
I just wonder, if a bunch of us hobbiest, would text this ladies number, (from our burner phones), and call her a THIEF. Let her know that the word is getting out to other potential clients, that she's screwed up something that could have brought her MORE MONEY, instead of shining a light, letting others know NOT to see her. I think I will do that, myself. It may not do any good. What's yall's opinion? There are a lot of other guys out there, that are NOT getting this info, that don't know she's a thief. Maybe if she's been made aware that she's being talked about on the net, maybe she'll stop. Just my thinking.
Better yet possibly , text her the link to this review so she can see that the better level of clients statewide are on to her and discussing her here . I doubt she would give a shit though . Bio is correct and the activity that took place was snatch and run . Thanks for the review and heads up SS .
I texted her link and called her a thief. Also this is not Asiia on BP. This Asiia is legit. http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Wome...6-2317/9660653
Fyi search her phone number on facebook and she comes up. Not woman in ad in process of looking thru her friends list to c if woman is her friend.
Backpage is always a crap shoot. Sorry for your loss.
Hey.. it happens. We always take a risk with Backpage... Just wanted to warn everyone.
Hey.. it happens. We always take a risk with Backpage... Just wanted to warn everyone. Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
Thanks for TOFTT , hate you had to go through that

But it's incidents like this, that keep me from trying new girls from Backpage