URL / Website: -
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: Broadway near Andy’s
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Long black braids
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute girl. slim body (probably b’s), pretty face, tiny hands
Recommendation: No
  • Pro49
  • 08-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Thought she was worth a yes myself. But I get it. Tyler is slim pickins.

She sounds totally legit to me, as in L-NO. Thanks for TOFTT.

She sounds totally legit to me, as in L-NO. Thanks for TOFTT. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Check out Healing Massage next to Slim Chicken on South Broadway in Tyler. You'll have to make a few trips to build trust but it'll pay off. Mimi is average looking but happy to take care of things after a couple visits.
  • Pro49
  • 08-14-2018, 06:53 AM

She sounds totally legit to me, as in L-NO. Thanks for TOFTT. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Not so, amigo.
Thought she was worth a yes myself. But I get it. Tyler is slim pickins. Originally Posted by Pro49
She is worth a “yes” if you want a good massage from a cute girl.
She isn’t “totally” legit- but service is very limited and expensive even for DIY
If anyone has gotten anything more than allowed self service and maybe touching through clothes chime in
Im just saying for what it will cost you to wax your own board -it isn’t worth it
thanks for the info
  • tdl
  • 08-14-2018, 12:44 PM
Tyler used to have a couple of nice sub amp options before law enforcement started putting a stop to all the fun. They do tend to keep an eye on these places.
  • Pro49
  • 08-15-2018, 09:25 AM
Good reason not to be too specific here.
+1 Pro