Kamala Harris Beat The Sh*t Out Of Judge Kavanaugh

You go sister girl. Had his weird looking lying ass face red as period juice

I bet you think that Hillary won the election too. What a maroon...

Kamala Harris did a great Sheila Jackson Lee imitation and looked just as fucking stupid as Sheila Jackson Lee did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxroXrjnzs0

Kamala Harris dissess the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice and the US Constitution as “That Book That You Carry.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6d82Z8An0
So what?

It's all grandstanding. Senator Harris (like most senators) looks in the mirror and sees a US President. (Lord help us!)

Are these clowns going to derail Kavanaugh's confirmation? (Dream on!)
You go sister girl. Had his weird looking lying ass face red as period juice

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I thought that was a tranny at first look! She looks rough........
Ad what if he had a conversation with a attorney from that law firm about the Mueller Investigation?

What does that have to do with his being a Supreme Court Judge?
  • Tiny
  • 09-07-2018, 08:13 PM
You go sister girl. Had his weird looking lying ass face red as period juice Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Respectfully, this is asinine too. You're wasting our valuable time with inanities. Why wouldn't she say the name of the attorney she thinks he met with? If she had she might have jogged his memory. The fact that she didn't means her only purpose was to try to trip him up.
Stop...
Harris beat the shit out of herself and killed any hope she had of Presidential candidacy.

Kavanaugh will be on the SC bench and ready to rock October first and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.
i saw the exchange on a more complete replay

she looked foolish to me trying to be perry mason without any big reveal and although she ran out of string she maintained her empty bluster and hung onto the empty air, and finally had to move along
I call him Jungle Kavanaugh because he looks like some weird animal from the Jungle Book animated cartoon.

She mopped the floor with his weird looking ass. Lmao
I call him Jungle Kavanaugh because he looks like some weird animal from the Jungle Book animated cartoon.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
say that about her and be accused of racism
Stop...

starting troll threads
say that about her and be accused of racism Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You are free to say it. And I can guarantee on life itself you WILL NOT get pointed. That would be no violation.

She mopped the floor with his weird looking ass. Lmao Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What I saw was him holding back his irritation at having to answer that rude bitch and her stupid and arrogant questions.

Eyes on the prize here - An extreme right wing conservative who can reverse as many of the bullshit liberal policies that he can that have been forced down our throats over the last 60 years.