DEMOCRAT FOR TEXAS SENATE FLAG HATING

Beto just can't hide his hate for America!!
https://hotair.com/archives/.../vfw-...d-flags-taken/
Starting to remind me of the late 60' and the flag burning morons ,,,
Beto is going to win. You can tel” by the amount of whackadoodle stories now coming out from unreliable right wing bloggers.

Don’t forget he’s running against “Lyin’ Ted Cruz.
Starting to remind me of the late 60' and the flag burning morons ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
The flag burning is still alive and well in Mexifornia where ILLEGAL immigrants routinely burn the US flag, proudly display the Mexican flag and scream about " Reconquista ". And Dumbascraps like Moonbeam Brown and the San Antonio Castro brothers ENCOURAGE their actions !
The flag burning is still alive and well in Mexifornia where ILLEGAL immigrants routinely burn the US flag, proudly display the Mexican flag and scream about " Reconquista ". And Dumbascraps like Moonbeam Brown and the San Antonio Castro brothers ENCOURAGE their actions ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Links?
Links? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you need to ask, YOU don't deserve an answer from me. How's the wine ( and WHINE ) bid'ness these days ?
I just wonder how long texas will remain texas
Beto is going to win. You can tel” by the amount of whackadoodle stories now coming out from unreliable right wing bloggers.

Don’t forget he’s running against “Lyin’ Ted Cruz.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Navasota Examiner isn't exactly a blog, and the VFW Post Commander isn't a blogger.
I just wonder how long texas will remain texas Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Until Hell freezes over. It doesn't matter what it's called.

It's still "Texas."

Don’t forget he’s running against “Lyin’ Ted Cruz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Apparently, you didn't listen to Cruz call out the Democrats on the Judiciary Committee the other day. I didn't hear one of those loudmouthed chicken-shits interrupt him as he detailed THE FACTS. He's hardly a "Trumper"!
Beto just can't hide his hate for America!!
https://hotair.com/archives/.../vfw-...d-flags-taken/ Originally Posted by bb1961

That's something i can never understand..
IF THEY HATE THE COUNTRY so bloody much, why are they allowed to run for office to RUN the country (even if its at the state level)???
Although I am not a fan of Ted Cruz- he will carry Texas.
Although I am not a fan of Ted Cruz- he will carry Texas. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I tend to agree with you although the Texas Senate race has gone from "Likely GOP", to "Leans GOP" to, just recently, "Tossup".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...enate_map.html

9 Senate seats are considered by at least this source as "Tossup" races which means if the other states go as expected, Democrats would have to win 7 of the 9 seats to win control of the Senate. Possible but the odds are against it.
That's something i can never understand..
IF THEY HATE THE COUNTRY so bloody much, why are they allowed to run for office to RUN the country (even if its at the state level)??? Originally Posted by garhkal
Your comment seems to be based on your enthusastic acceptance of inaccurate propaganda skewed by the GOP, using fear and lies to manipulate the audience.

But just to humor you, what kind of “LOVE AMERICA” test would you administer to candidates before allowing them their rights as citizens?
The Navasota Examiner isn't exactly a blog, and the VFW Post Commander isn't a blogger. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When was the last time you were in Navasota, IBH?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!! !!