Joe Scarborough

Joe is good peoples I'm glad you watch
Troll alert!
Scarborough has this little tiny collar on his dick and Mika leads him around with it.

As for Chapel...you are no longer relevant and descended into trolldom. Your posts have no merit or substance.
He's now carrying the torch...Shinepro!!
I have never seen a post of his that did!!
He makes a fool out of himself everyday.
Yall just be very careful how you talk to me or else I will notify the mod to take action against each one of you. Ahhh Black privilege feels good these days
Yall just be very careful how you talk to me or else I will notify the mod to take action against each one of you. Ahhh Black privilege feels good these days Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I appreciate that you acknowledge black privilege. You are a good person.
So wording an insult nicely now means it’s not an insult? Y’all aren’t learning...
Thanks for stepping in. They're attacking me.
Troll alert!
Scarborough has this little tiny collar on his dick and Mika leads him around with it.

As for Chapel...you are no longer relevant and descended into trolldom. Your posts have no merit or substance. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Mika must be able to suck the chrome off of a trailer ball in order to get Joe S to spout the drivel that he does.
Thanks for stepping in. They're attacking me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Settle down, have some cold watermelon. Or a Snickers bar.
Mika must be able to suck the chrome off of a trailer ball in order to get Joe S to spout the drivel that he does. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Both Joe and Mika suck. Both of them are nothing more than festering puddles of Trump Derangement Syndrome bacilli.
So wording an insult nicely now means it’s not an insult? Y’all aren’t learning... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Telling the the truth is an insult?
Observing the truth is an infraction?
If this was supposed to have some semblance of democracy then when do we get to vote out mods?
Trolls don't have rights.

We hold these truths to be self evident; that all people (except trolls) are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights...
Take the pledge
If this was supposed to have some semblance of democracy then when do we get to vote out mods?

We hold these truths to be self evident; that all people (except trolls) are created equal and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights...
Take the pledge Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
We are in a computer simulation here.

Take the pledge Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Seriously! When a jackass troll posts a race-baiting photograph and claims it was taken on September 11, 1801, that troll needs to be held back in the second grade until he gets an edjumacation and learns to recite facts instead of lib-retard propaganda.