Wow-Sex Robots

Won't be much different than what some experience at local spas, you know, the girl just lays there spread eagle and motionless as you do your thing, basically using her kitty to jerk off with.
LMAO!
LOL
I agree
I’ll try one out, lol, apparently these sex bots are programable, they respond to touch and verbal commands, moans and squeals, lol. Eighty bones for half hour, one thing’s for sure, it’ll solve the issue of seeking out Greek providers, these bots won’t decline request.
I wonder who gets to wash and clean them after a session.
Probably the same guys who mop up the jizz off the floors at your local ABS.
I wonder if, lol, these robots can be programmed to say “only do for you, too much and you so strong.”
Yeah, it will be interesting whoever posts the first review-- she seemed kind of robotic !
Lol, imagine a guy is balls deep in his robot, having the time of his life, suddenly an issue occurs, it short circuits and he gets his cock stuck inside her like a dog does another dog.
“Local2News Breaking News” a local man was injured at the newly opened Sensual Robot Shop.......... “oh, hold on a minute, First Responders are bringing him out now, let’s see if we can get a closer look.” “It appears his private part is somehow lodged inside the Robot”, “ Sir , sir what’s your name?” “ I won’t tell you my real name, but I’m popularly known as “wolf whistle.” Hahahahahaha.
I will try it. BDSM will be so much fun if the robots react like humans but don’t ask you to stop
I wonder where on Richmond Ave this will be?
Won't be much different than what some experience at local spas, you know, the girl just lays there spread eagle and motionless as you do your thing, basically using her kitty to jerk off with. Originally Posted by mikemendez
And you still boast about them.
I wonder where on Richmond Ave this will be? Originally Posted by Rocketman1964
I can name a few from right off the bat.