two bums soiling Lucky Trends

Two bums (one black and the other I don't know) are sleeping in front of Lucky Trends. They are soiling the place with their stench and their filth. No wonder the place smells like disease. They do this every night! They must like sleeping there because they can smell the pussy juices and cum stains.
Two bums (one black and the other I don't know) are sleeping in front of Lucky Trends. They are soiling the place with their stench and their filth. No wonder the place smells like disease. They do this every night! They must like sleeping there because they can smell the pussy juices and cum stains. Originally Posted by Level42
you know this because you're laying in the middle of them.
you know this because you're laying in the middle of them. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Nope, I drove on Chimney Rock and saw them there on different nights.
Nope, I drove on Chimney Rock and saw them there on different nights. Originally Posted by Level42
not true gay boy, you can't get into a spa without being rejected, lol plus you rather enjoy a finger up you little rectum, you attempted to pay either of the bums a few dollar to finger you, even they rejected you, just like the robot. When you get fingered do you come some more?: woot_jump:
Nope, I drove on Chimney Rock and saw them there on different nights. Originally Posted by Level42
you said "are" sleeping there not "were sleeping there"
not true gay boy, you can't get into a spa without being rejected, lol plus you rather enjoy a finger up you little rectum, you attempted to pay either of the bums a few dollar to finger you, even they rejected you, just like the robot. When you get fingered do you come some more?: woot_jump: Originally Posted by mikemendez
you said "are" sleeping there not "were sleeping there" Originally Posted by mikemendez
you been done given up your shit, I'm still a mystery to you. you have a easy to figure out personality, I don't know if you were aware of it, but when you are confronted with truth, you shut down, you stop responding, just like here. You resort to some bullshit, cause that's all you got.
you been done given up your shit, I'm still a mystery to you. you have a easy to figure out personality, I don't know if you were aware of it, but when you are confronted with truth, you shut down, you stop responding, just like here. You resort to some bullshit, cause that's all you got. Originally Posted by mikemendez

maybe I don't like talking to you....maybe I know how to shut up when it suits my objectives....you are desperate
Dammit! How'd I miss all of this? Hmmm, guess I was doing something important... Like working. Too bad he's banned again. Thanks Mike for getting him up from his mother's basement. He's fun to whip into a frenzy
LOL
Just report him and move on. Wolfie is just a sad attention seeker. He likes it when people respond to him. Probably jacking it as he’s reading the responses. If you ignore and report it takes his fun away