Name: Str8Kandi
User ID:: 411653
Phone: 817-618-4855
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=411653
City: Fort Worth (North)
State: Texas
Address: extended stay motel at N I-820 and Beach St
Activities: I brought 180 donation for one hour of time which after she picked up and counted from where I laid it on the table was apparently adequate. After some awkward small talk we decided to engage in some Hugs, Body Exploration, Light Kissing, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ and 69. She was up for FS but I didn't choose to partake (see ROS for details). While she is stunning beautiful, I found her engagement and interest level lacking. Then again we had never met before and maybe she was having a bad day. She was pleasant but not really friendly and not intimate in any way except the physical contact.
Hair Length and Color: Very short curly black, heavily styled, not meant for touching
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Kandi's body is truly amazing if you like the tiny spinners. Very tiny and very fit. She looks like she weighs 90 lbs but probably is closer to 110 because she is so ripped. She has a kid but I challenge anyone to find signs of it by looking at her. Pretty face but not particularly interested in eye contact or smiling. Very well shaped youthful B-cup breasts that are softer than they appear but not at all saggy. Trimmed but not bare kitty. Some minor tattoos but nothing overly distracting. Navel piercing. Solid 10 body except for the hairstyle in my opinion.
Recommendation: Yes
Terrible experience IMHO
Great informative review! Thanks for taking the time to provide such a detailed ROS!
Sorry buddy, thanks for the detailed review...

Moto
Thank for the honest review.