IN DYING NEED OF REVIEWS!!!!

Ok so ive been on Eccie for almost a year and ive only received one 1 review from one of my regular clients!!!! lol Whats going on ECCIE???? WHERE ARE THE ECCIE GODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!

ITS ABOUT TIME I GET OUT OF ECCIE JAIL LOL
I hear ya sis but you just gotta hang in there establish a presence on the boards and I'm sure it won't take much for Eccie guys to show interest. IMO.
Running a review special is a great way to get the job done. Just make sure you only offer it to guys who post on the board on a regular basis. I have done this a few times over the years and not once has anyone screwed me over. I just took $40 off whatever session they were interested in if they agreed to write a review.
Good idea Brooke, call it your "review special " Mia Rae
That picture of you. Guys laugh and call that "duck face". I know you think it looks sexy, but the majority of men thinks it just looks dumb. Don't do it.
Duckface? I didn't see one - maybe i was distracted by that fabulous ass
I think this happens moreso with ebony providers. There are many guys who would definitely love to see you and repeat but won't review you. It may be their particular tastes of lady prior to you. You might have a lot of guys who have seen you on board, but may want to "closet" that they have seen you for whatever reason.

And that could be for a number of reasons. Sometimes providers look at who we review, how much we have paid, who's on our p411 ok list and assume things. I'm a black hobbyist and tend to see ladies of all races, but mostly my p411 is full of ebony providers. There have been times where when I was trying to white provider and I had my most current references as black ladies. I had a few of the white prospects totally pass those references up and go straight down for the older white references I had on p411. For some ladies they look at your tendencies so to speak.......

So if a particular reviewer didn't review you is could be many reasons.......

1. He just merely didn't have time.

2. He had a so so time or marginal and just decided not to right one so as not seem seem picky or a negative reviewer.

3. His time line from the date her saw you is past his 30 vadility to get premium access credit here.

4. He was lazy.

5. He may have had a tendency to review certain types of ladies and passed on you because you were different.

6. He will see black providers closeted but won't review them or speak of seeing them.
Skylar is giving you good advice, participate on the boards and join in the discussions you are interested in. Guys are very interested in your personality and though processes and reading your posts is a great way to find out about you....and you about them. From what I see, every one of your 37 posts is an ad.

Oh, and Jackie is right too, lose the duckface! You have some great pics in your showcase, feature one of those.
Hey girl. My advice would be to take a different pic, one that still shows face and one that shows that butt... because I learned quickly the texas boys like a bootay....

I also suggest putting in your signature line where youre touring, if you are and add that you are running a review special.. DONT put a $ amount, just that you are running a review special. Then participate on the boards. Every time you post your signature line is shown and all the gentlemen will see that youre running a review special. When you do meet up with them.. REALLY give them some good material to put in the review as that too really catches their interests.
I would also post a weekly ad and weekend ad along with posting on 411.
good advice Lacy.............new consistent and recent pics.........
AND don't forget to post THIS same thread in Dallas where more people from Dallas would see it rather than the people in other parts of the country that are never going to see that sweet "little" ass!!
will yield more reviews than you could handle
Ok so ive been on Eccie for almost a year and ive only received one 1 review from one of my regular clients!!!! lol Whats going on ECCIE???? WHERE ARE THE ECCIE GODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!

ITS ABOUT TIME I GET OUT OF ECCIE JAIL LOL
Originally Posted by MiaRae
will yield more reviews than you could handle Originally Posted by petiteassman
now now, be nice lol
I'm sure if she follows the above advise she will have all the reviews she wants .
and if dunkin donuts can give away free iced coffee.. and mcdonalds free chicken wraps.. well why not.. just a thought
now now, be nice lol
I'm sure if she follows the above advise she will have all the reviews she wants . Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
and if dunkin donuts can give away free iced coffee.. and mcdonalds free chicken wraps.. well why not.. just a thought Originally Posted by petiteassman
no doubt a well meaning wishful thought lol