"Higher End" Pimp Question

Are there alot of providers in that $400-1000 hour category have pimps? By pimps I mean the guy has multiple girls in his stable (the traditonal black guy)? I am not talking about the providers that work for an agency or the husband that manages his so.
Any girl can have a pimp if her mind is weak enough, ain't about the $$$.
A pimp is a pimp is a pimp. Why do you ask? (curious)
Curiosity is all. It's Sunday morning and I'm asking about pimps and the higher priced providers.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Any girl can have a pimp at any price range. You will know. There are signs. I see that you're from Atlanta. LOTS of hot high end girls in that area. Solid question.
Just curious if there are pimps who have girls at that higher range and multiple girls working for him (stable as I have seen it called here). Curious because that price range is the girls I go and see. I also see agency girls in that range but I don't consider a reputable agency to be pimp related.
Curiosity is all. It's Sunday morning and I'm asking about pimps and the higher priced providers. Originally Posted by Oceans11
gotcha....
the obsession with pimps continues lol

carry on..
Yes Atlanta is good. Good hot girls here. Where are you from Zarah?
Yep. Dont hate. Lol. I'm sure with all of the disinformation on here, looking for a few kernels of how it is.
Yep. Dont hate. Lol. I'm sure with all of the disinformation on here, looking for a few kernels of how it is. Originally Posted by Oceans11
nobody will admit to having one, so the info you seek will be "hearsay" on here. Use the search button and enter "pimp".

Good Luck!
Oceans11 is an alternate handle for someone who has been banned...don't feed the idiocy...
ok
Yes Atlanta is good. Good hot girls here. Where are you from Zarah? Originally Posted by Oceans11
I live in Charlotte, NC.
Oceans11 is an alternate handle for someone who has been banned...don't feed the idiocy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You know I've lurked around here for a bit but never posted here before this thread. Not cool to throw out reckless accusations without any basis.
  • Old-T
  • 02-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Are there alot of providers in that $400-1000 hour category have pimps? By pimps I mean the guy has multiple girls in his stable (the traditonal black guy)? I am not talking about the providers that work for an agency or the husband that manages his so. Originally Posted by Oceans11
Degenerate subhumans come in all colors. And genders.

Any girl can have a pimp if her mind is weak enough, ain't about the $$$. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Spot on.