NCNS ladies BEWARE this guy is just a RUDE FLAKE!!!

I scheduled something with him at 5:47 for 7:30 this evening. After getting his references on P411 I gave him my hotel information and confirmed the time. Luckily I did not give him my room number. He was very detailed about special requests and I accommodated all requests including wardrobe request so I'm sitting around in a business suit waiting and NO call NO show and did not answer or respond to my text. He was supposed to call when he was leaving dinner. I'm a very understanding person but I just posted my weekend lineup and turned down another appt because his request came in before the others and because I waited 1/2 hour for him to respond it was too late for the other gentleman to come out. I could have squeezed in the other gent at 6PM and made this gent wait but that is just not my policy to see people back to back like that. I take my time and reserve my energy and drive and limit what I accept so I am really there during my time with someone.

A phone call or text would have been the RIGHT thing to do. NCNS is just RUDE though I am happy I didn't see such a RUDE person now. Anyway ladies his phone is 901-216-*737 if you want the entire number PM me and I will provide his P411 handle as well. I am report it to Gina there. She is really good about handling things. I actually think we have a place to post things such as this. There is just no excuse. I mean he was basically at dinner and supposed to call when he was leaving dinner to come here so it's not like there is any reason for him not to call when dinner was over. A quick trip to the restroom even if something came up would have been appropriate.

Don't waste your time or energy on this one!

Christa
Seriously this guy calls two plus hours later and asked if he can stop by??? Slurring his words drunk or [removed drug reference - GM]. I am SOOO glad I didn't see him! He claims he could not even get away to the bathroom to text me and say he was not coming and that he thought it was OK to call me whenever then LIED and said I told him anytime. I don't see anyone past 10PM unless they are already here for a multiple hour appointment and then only until 11PM or midnight at the latest. I'm so sure he would appreciate if I did that to him. I would NEVER see someone who was this thoughtless. I can only imagine how HORRIBLE he is to be with if he is this inconsiderate before meeting. Apparently based on what some of the ladies have said this is NOT his first time doing this. RUN if he contacts you because it will most likely be a WASTE of your time!

C
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there ultimately. Hope the venting helped. That's sucks no matter what side of the fence you're on. Surely your weekend can only get better from here. Hopefully it's good enough to help you forget about irresponsible and rude people.
Thanks, my weekend is already getting better so I'm happy about that. I just hated turning down a very nice person for this idiot who was obviously NOT scheduling anything firm. While I only accept a limited number of appointments and that typically allows for some wiggle room on time arrival two plus hours late is just over any accepted wiggle room and I advertise no calls after 10PM and my hours are up to 10PM so calling me at a few minutes before 10 and asking if he can still come by was so obnoxious and YES I am very happy I ended up not seeing him. Sloppy drunk and obnoxious is never fun or safe!

Adoringly Yours,
Christa
  • HOSS_
  • 02-14-2014, 09:30 AM
(interchange She/He where needed)

While there can be many definitions, for review purposes, a flake occurs when you are left hanging in the parking lot with no clue how long you should be waiting, or she says she is on her way and you are sitting clueless in your room long after the appointed time.

You must have a meeting of the minds regarding appointment time an a specific location, the meeting must be completely confirmed, and there must be no contact so that you are left hanging.

While miscommunication and last minute cancellations suck, things happen. We reserve the flake label for cases where you are left hanging, and wondering how long you should stick around.

Not a flake:

• She says to call 30 minutes before your appointment time.
  • You called but got no answer,
  • headed over there and sat in the parking lot and waited there forever with no contact.
reason: not completely confirmed

Not a flake:

• You get to the parking lot call her and she says had to leave, or changes her mind, or doesn't like your car, or how you look, or gave room number but won't open the door.
reason: last minute cancellation.

Not a flake:

• You left your house, got to the hotel and discovered she left you a voice message saying she can't make it.
reason: last minute cancellation.

Not a flake:

• You sent many requests for a session, emailed, called, texted, but never got a response.
reason: no meeting of minds

Flake:

• You set up an appointment a day in advance.
  • You called her an hour before as requested, she answered and gave location.
  • You went to parking lot, called, no answer.
  • You hung around for 30-45 minutes, wondering, called a few more times, then left.

Flake, gray area:

• She finally calls an hour later when you were already back home.
  • While still a flake, you might choose not report it based on the circumstances and her excuse.
thanks for alert...sorry that happened
Thanks for the definition though I don't completely agree with it this guy definitely fits but I would say he is more MAJOR TIME FLAKE lol!

Thanks Dallas I will be back in NOLA in March we should hook up and catch up maybe offer some dirty girl doubles! ~smile~

Luv ya girl!
Christa
wooohooo if I am here==hell yeahhh baby!

stay safe & have fun!