client reviews?

i have.spoken to.some of.the other ladies about this.. as.the men review us in a private forum, i think it would b helpful to ghe ladies if we had a section only visable by providers to be able.to.review our clients as well.. it would make it time.effective when client is looking for a new provider. she will not have.to reach out to another.wait for a call back and have a conversation that is time consuming and sometimes not an appropriate time for.the provider giving the reference. ..instead of asking a provider for a reference, it will b right there in the review.. i think it would be a major asset to the site and the providers.. thank you, kisses.from Kira
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1118588

Some of us dont give a mouse turd what others do bcd. My screening doesnt rely on if he has a huge cock and made me cum 20 times. I also prefer (as has been said several times in the link i posted... that is FULL of info VERY recent) to keep my time BCD. If a girl goes off of reviews alone.. then she deserves what she gets for not screening. I am used often as a reference by men who have never seen me. I know of girls who get fake YES reviews and some fake NO reviews.. so i have no doubt that a girl would write a fake one.

It will assist in opening the door for girls to spam the guys. This already happens. Had one guy tell me after he wrote a review on me.. 2 girls PM him with half off rates just so they could prove they were better LOL! Course this would be nice, im sure, for the cheap guys... but most men dont care for spammers.

I still do other screening despite someone having 411. Yes its quicker to just look at okays. But okays dont tell me 3 important details that i want to know. You also cannot just randomly perv who is fucking who.. on 411. The guys KNOW when you look at their okays.

Ill PASS. Ill keep my little tantalizing bcd secrets, that keeps them coming back for more between me and the guys.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1118588

... The guys KNOW when you look at their okays.

... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I'm not sure you're correct here. We can opt to get emails letting us know when providers have looked at our profiles. But looking specifically at our okays: that either does not generate a notification, or no one's ever looked at mine, because I've never gotten such a notification.

If you're curious, Devon, we could do an experiment. PM me, and I'll return PM my P411 client ID. You look at my okays, and we'll see if I'm notified or not. I'm guessing I'll simply be notified that you looked at my profile.

On second thought, that sounds like a lot of bother to find out not much of anything.
Devon has the right idea. And hello James!

There have been SEVERAL threads suggesting that ladies write reviews on men. It's a bad idea in a long line of bad ideas.

I understand why it might sound like fun, or something provocative, or helpful. But it's not. There is a slippery slope argument that I've written about in several areas of Eccie (I think one of them is in the San Antonio infoshare area, if you care to look up one of them) ... and I don't feel like writing it out again.

But can you imagine if a negative review got out there? It would destroy your business.

Bottom line is this is a man's board. I wish that the women on here would realize this. This is a review board for the men. The ladies are here to advertise and provide eye candy.

Hey, I LOVE Eccie. It's my home. Realizing what this board is about is the first step to making it work for you, and more important, your bottom line.

Sorry to be brief in my thoughts here. But there you go!

Best,
Elisabeth
I should really change the title to Provider Oks. Reviews was a bad term.
I should really change the title to Provider Oks. Reviews was a bad term. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Umm. I thought female provider Kira started this thread as Provider reviews? How is male mydallas going to change her thread?

Did i miss something?
Umm. I thought female provider Kira started this thread as Provider reviews? How is male mydallas going to change her thread?

Did i miss something? Originally Posted by Texanbychoice
Because I started one a week ago like exact same thing and wasn't paying attention and thought this was the one I started.
I don't have time to sit down and right reviews I can text other providers for a reference while I'm at work and check my pms time to time. It sounds good but I won't have time unless I can be utr and not review because due to my full time job and around my kids at night . Anywho