Erotic Wrestling?

I'm about to engage in some "New Fun" with some friends...

My dilema: I've never done erotic wrestling, and I want my friends to have as much fun as possible with me as well as have an enjoyable time myself!

So far, from what I have gathered...This is an exciting lead...

Most of you guys and gals have been at this much longer than I, so....tell me what to expect, what to do, and most of all, if you have done this, explain!!!!

Love you all!
I wish I could help you, but I each man's fantasy is slightly different. My suggestion is to just be honest and ask the man or people what exact is it that he or she or they are looking for.

I have seen on documentaries where a man has ladies strip to a g-string and the three of them just basically roll around on the bed. It seemed he was man handling one lady at a time, not in a hurtful or harmful way just holding and putting her donw on the bed. The other lady would jump on his back and attempt to wrestle him away but was never successful. Sex was never engaged in and he never even got an erection but acted as if he was fully satisfied.

I would tend to think that naked wrestling would be a power thing for the man, he wants to overwhelm and over power you but he wants to do it hoenstly, meaning attempt to pin him down if you can while wearing a g-string. Some groping and caressing will then lead into oral and sex. It might be fun, let me know how it turns out!!! Once the man feels satisified in his strength and agility, it seems the fantasy is fullfilled.

This is only a suggestion again best way to know is by speaking to the participants, all I can do here is suggest, cuz it is not my fantasy, yet!

I have other things in mind!!!
Definitely discuss with them what they are expecting and always know everyone limits ahead of time, including your own, such as, is it ok for you to be held down, breath play, etc. I find sexual wrestling to be fun but I have always liked the rough house style of playing.

But I bet you will have lots of fun!
I do enjoy it rough at times...soft and tender....fast, hard, dirty, quiet, loud ...and more. I live new stuff, so I'm very excited about this adventure!
As far as sharing the goods...you're out if luck outdoorsman! Unless he writes a review...his secret is safe with me! Now, about your fantasy....I'm waiting!!!

Thanks for the advice lilred....you too outdoorsman!

=)
ditto with Red....also have a safe word in case it gets out of hand

be careful & have fun!
Buy lots of Mazola.....
Mazola???
Well Miss J, I've never done it but I would say that wrestling with you, and having your wonderful assets right in my face and everywhere else, would be an awesome experience!!
Awww! Thank you Massagemanusa!
That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

I'm getting so wet just thinking about my wrestling adventure, and whatever else may happen during, after....DAMN!
I'm about to engage in some "New Fun" with some friends...

My dilema: I've never done erotic wrestling, and I want my friends to have as much fun as possible with me as well as have an enjoyable time myself!

So far, from what I have gathered...This is an exciting lead...

Most of you guys and gals have been at this much longer than I, so....tell me what to expect, what to do, and most of all, if you have done this, explain!!!!

Love you all! Originally Posted by Miss J
All I know Miss J is I want to Pin your sexy ass down! LOL Leeettttsss Get Ready to Ruuuuummmmable!

Hillary Muff
You are very welcome Miss J. I might just have to let you do that soon!!
I was interested in this....but it seemed as if it was sort of a regular visit type of activity trust wise. I figured most ladies would not be totally comfortable with a new screened guuy on that type of meet.

If I did do it Id want to wrestle with a lady that was very tall and sorta thick in the right places with average build or a BBW....someone sorta durable in a sense for it. I think if she was a spinner or petite id be a little fearful in playing.

Id still want to have good sex with a touch of gfe....but to mix these two into one session seems like a stretch. I've seen ladies who advertised GFE before but offer bdsm and wrestling activities as well....but I noticed there gfe was sort of less believable in session. They were good at the act of sex.....but they were out off their element as far as playing the role of a girlfriend, sorta contrived I guess.
Gimme....I agree, wrestling and gfe in one session is a stretch time wise...hence the preference for an overnight.
I'm not a bit uncomfortable with this type of session on a first meet, in fact, it raises the excitement level for me!
I'm not a spinner, so....no worries, no fears of lack of playfulness with me...
I anticipate this date as being my favorite so far....!
of course...no one has surpassed "my Tennessee guy" yet...lol!
"my Tennessee guy" yet...lol! Originally Posted by Miss J

Hmmmm?