Things from the past.... (Pic)

Many oF you weren't even conceived yet when this item was being phased out of the system.

I travel for work and along the way I run into many different
Items from the past. This one stood out like a sore thumb, located at a rest area on I-84 just west of Pendleton, Oregon.
Kids out there , don't know what that thing is , I remember when it was .05 ( yes I'm old)
I keep that there in ORegon so I can change into my suite with the big red S in the front and fly around the pacific northwest
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Kids out there , don't know what that thing is , I remember when it was .05 ( yes I'm old) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I remember them being 10 cents and 25 cents

I remember waiting till there was no one around and opening a bottle while it hung on the railings then using a straw to drink the cokes !
Slubby - that sharpener is still used today in elementary schools/ Odd thing is, the supply list calls for mechanical pencils
BEFORE THE INTERNET

CG
I used to have this cell phone. I wish I kept it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg download.jpg (4.3 KB, 363 views)
How else are we going to know what's on tonight? Check out my new entertainment center.
These were always fun!
Members Only jacket. As a teen I think I had 4 different colors at one point. You had to pull the sleeves up to your elbows like Don Johnson.