Cowboys vs. Packers

the Cowboys are looking shaky to me, especially the defense., sure, Sean Lee is back, they have a couple of strong Defensive Linemen.. but that secondary

I look for Rogers to pick the corners and safeties apart, he will largely avoid the pass rush, and Green Bay will prevail

34-20

comments?
The offense concerns me more. The running game needs to get going and dak needs to be more consistent.

A good running game and ball control will hide a shaky defense.

Looking forward to seeing Irving back. Irving / Lawrence will be a deadly combo. Letting us get a pass rush with just 3 or 4.

DBs will be okay once they get healthy. Awuzie and Lewis are good you by players when healthy. The young guys are getting some experience.
I don't know anything about this position or that position. But what I do know is that after watching the last 2 games, this team is not the same team that went 13-3 last year. What has happened? Where did that Cowboy's team go with all their excitement and fire? More importantly, how do we get them back?!
Well Laura, the cowgirls remembered to lift their collective skirts. It is who they are as an organization.
  • grean
  • 10-07-2017, 10:53 PM
I don't know anything about this position or that position. But what I do know is that after watching the last 2 games, this team is not the same team that went 13-3 last year. What has happened? Where did that Cowboy's team go with all their excitement and fire? More importantly, how do we get them back?! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Our O-line made holes last year. This year...not do much.
Looking forward to seeing Irving back. Irving / Lawrence will be a deadly combo. Letting us get a pass rush with just 3 or 4. Originally Posted by dallasfan
+1 dallasfan, They are fun to watch.
Should be a good game to watch. It's only the 5th game of the season and the boys got a bye next week. They will get that Aaron Rodgers ass for sure. The boys got the Eagles twice, redskins twice, giants one more time. Giants are on track to get the 1st round draft pick next year. We will be in the playoffs again this year, don't worry. Boys win 31-21

Vegas has the top 5 NFC champion contenders as:
Green Bay, Cowboys, Atlanta, Seahawks, Eagles.

CG
Will be watching!
I'll be watching...from my seats at the stadium!
I'll be watching...from my seats at the stadium! Originally Posted by slubby
multiple seats? is your ass that wide?

I kid.

I hope you see a good game.. I think it will be entertaining, at least.. only CG has offered a prediction, besides myself.. one of us will be wrong on the outcome, we both are convinced we picked the right winner.

I will be happy to be wrong, but I still say Packers win, 34-20.

33 minutes until kickoff!
I still say Packers win, 34-20. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
HALFTIME COWBOYS UP 21-12
and like i said: they been getting that Aaron Rodgers ass.

side note:
Giants lost all 4 wide receivers in today's game and are 0-5
Odell Beckham suffers broken ankle in Giants loss
Washington has a Bye.

CG
GOOD CHANCE THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO BE CHEESEHEADS TODAY

MY MONEY IS STILL ON DA' BOYS
Looks like Chung has this one figured out. Pokes are a first half team. Second half...pokes look confused and out of gas.

Cheese heads 35,....Pokes 31
Well..... final score Cheeseheads. 35.....Pokes 31

Don't say Chung and Doc didn't tell ya so.
GOOD CHANCE THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO BE CHEESEHEADS TODAY

MY MONEY IS STILL ON DA' BOYS Originally Posted by waterfalllover
You must love to lose your money.
Doc and I got the call right.. that was a Hell of a game though.. interesting side note. of the 2 of us who predicted a winner with a score, I said Packers, Copierguy said Cowboys.. I was one point off, predicting 34 points (Packers scored 35), CG said 31 for the 'Boys, which was exactly right (even if he incorrectly said they would win).

some very bad officiating, including 2 calls in a row, late in the game, that were overturned after challenges.

like I predicted, Aaron Rodgers was just too much for the Cowboys.. that final 1:13 was the stuff of Legends.