cheating wives

after being married for over 7 years i came home one day to find my wife in bed with someone else.yelling and screaming soon followed as i physically threw the guy out of my house.lawyers were immediatly consulted and divorce papers were quickly served .my intial reaction was one of shock and betrayal.months and months passed as the legal process slowly turned .finally the divorce was granted.i use to hobby years ago and was even a member of aspd back then .then i met the woman who was not only beautiful but intelligent and i thought we would be together forever.how people and circumstances can suddenly change.i was just wondering if anyone else has been brought back to hobbying under similar circumstances?
Not back to hobbying as I had never been before or during the marriage. And not nearly as dramatic as your situation. I am an IT person who became rather tired of rebuilding my teen-age stepsons' compromised pcs and so started to pay closer attention to the home's firewall logs. I found consistent traffic to a couple of dating websites and, honestly thinking that it was one of the underage stepsons, became curious and did a quick check. Well, 'twas not them. Shock, disbelief, double-checks, triple-checks, arguments.... We got past that episode for a couple of more years but I should taken that incident as a more than fair warning.
Back when AOL had "men are from mars women from Venus" chat rooms. I used it to have fun with many wife's back then. One wife wanted it now. So I called in sick to work, and put off a customer till the next day. I never did them at there home. Anyways I pick her up at McDonald's where she left her car as we went to hotel. On way back she ducks down. dam it was he that I put off. Next day as I was doing some work for him. All he did was bitch that he got McDonald's takeout for dinner night before. dam she was hot and good. The meal we had between rounds that she made was real good. I made sure he had a few more Micky D nights.

edit: mmm way back in coed when we first started to use this board. I gave more on how I played that chat room. I miss free with other payin the upkeep.
I miss the chat rooms.
I know your immediate reaction was to leave the dirty bitch. But after all was calmed down somewhat did you find out why she was cheating? Did she fall out of love with you and was in love with him? Because maybe she was hobbying in her own way and just wanted some on the side. It could have morphed into an expanded menu in your sex lives. She might just want sexual variety in her life, a rare find in a woman.
My wife seems to be devoted to me only (fortunately or unfortunately I haven't decided). I hobby to satisfy needs that she doesn't share. Hobbying is safer both from the risk of getting caught and from getting std's. Affairs carry too much risk.
no, she was just a horney dirty bitch.........
I find myself in a somewhat similar situation, though neither of us ever indulged in any "extracurricular activities" while married. Our decision to divorce was not only mutual but relatively quick and painless since it was amicable and we have no children. I'll be honest - it's not that I was never tempted or had the opportunity to stray while married but was just afraid to do so, especially once things went south and even after divorce was agreed upon. This is mainly due to sizable assets and my concern to claims on them even with a pre nup in the event of adultery. In my world every guy pretty much knows someone or knows of someone who was fooling around and the wife hired a private investigator to catch him with the other girl so she could score a payday out of the divorce.
ha wish my wife would cheat, luv her, but would love to get more polyamourous on both sides, but she will never go for it, and I think she would stab my in sleep if she found out about my hobby.
I could use a cheating wife right now. I wounder if any will pm me. There has to be a few on here looking to cheat on there hobby guy.

yup can change any thread to a threAD

will review as handle of who cheatin on for credit of PA. Contact would be the review itself. please post if you also want some in the review. and she will PM.

sweet
  • Tiger
  • 06-29-2012, 02:15 PM
I could use a cheating wife right now. I wounder if any will pm me. There has to be a few on here looking to cheat on there hobby guy.

yup can change any thread to a threAD

will review as handle of who cheatin on for credit of PA. Contact would be the review itself. please post if you also want some in the review. and she will PM.

sweet Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hell tiger

I would go as far as if she did not want his handle used, provider name would be "cheating bitch # whatever". post here if you want her to get back with her utr on the board handle if she wants to meet ya. I'm sure not all want to kill the guy. just want some dick on the side. as he getting some pussy on the side.

Now it would be funny if he posted not known its his wife.
You guys are spot on here. I'm glad kate said it cause i been thinkin it for a long time. It would sure make it a lot easier for me...I have been watchin this site and also ASPD in the past and just can't muster up the nerve. I guess just plain old scared. Any help or personal advise would be much appreciated. Dyin to try. I feel i have too much to lose and don't know who to trust...
These are supposed to be seven signs that your spouse is cheating on you.
By that list and its generalities ... most every spouse is cheating.