late night/ very early morning providers

I need some help!!!!! with summer here, kids at home and myself working overnights.I am in need of a provider who has availability around the 4 to 5 am time slot....I have even been browsing backpage but i cant get myself to call a number at that time of day....any help?
JT boy you may want to get a GF for those hours of the day if one did answer she is either still up from partying all nite or has been sleeping and she would look like shit, either way good luck some do post about 24 hr avaliablity try one of those durung the day to see what she says!!
Yea, sucks... But with kids home can't get out in afternoon.. And boy I am needing something soon lol, I know exactly what you mean though and I don't want to deal with that garbage lol
Not sure how you feel about luscious ample BBWs such as myself, but I am 100% prohibited topic free and I prebook late night/early morning dates. I am a total night owl, sometimes I don't even get out from bar tending until 6:30am when we have metal bands or private after parties. I can be wide awake and fresh at 4am with no problem.
Lexxxy, you have been on my to do list, I had to cancel once with you when you were doing a duo in Rochester, next time you are in Rochester we definitely need to play
or has been sleeping and she would look like shit, Originally Posted by vern0064
I just love the just got up look on a gal
Lex is not the only night owl out there. Don't give up. I knew one UTR girl (now out of it) who would have gladly accommodated those types of hours.
Yeah those hour work best for me too if you know of any providers let me know
I just am not the asshole to call someone at that time of
Of day, and I'm not really into staff edit by BB: prohibited topic lol
Some of these girls do advertise availability of 24 hrs. Why not try and give them a call and try and set something up the night prior. Who knows... The worst they can say is that they can't do it. Best case scenario, you and the lady have some fun.

Just my $0.02.
Someone come blow me before I wake up...