Is JD even more stupid now than before?

It may just be my perception but does anybody else think that after being gone for a month JD has come back with even fewer thought provoking posts, more attempts to hijack threads with "I know you are but what am I" type comments that ignore the content of a post and ignore the OP, and new highs (lows?) in applying logic on a foundation of mud to try and build a skyscraper?

Also, does anyone else think his major decline started when he got rid of the Clintons as his avatar and went to strange looking avatars?
Hadn't given him any thought to be frank.
It may just be my perception but does anybody else think that after being gone for a month JD has come back with even fewer thought provoking posts, more attempts to hijack threads with "I know you are but what am I" type comments that ignore the content of a post and ignore the OP, and new highs (lows?) in applying logic on a foundation of mud to try and build a skyscraper? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I really don't believe that JDIdiot is "more stupid." The ceiling was already extremely low.

However, the above description sounds very familiar. Perhaps JDIdiot is just more inspired by his identical twin brother (IB's) stupidity.

The Patriarch is so proud of the twins, like father/like sons!
I really don't believe that JDIdiot is "more stupid." The ceiling was already extremely low.

However, the above description sounds very familiar. Perhaps JDIdiot is just more inspired by his identical twin brother (IB's) stupidity.

The Patriarch is so proud of the twins, like father/like sons! Originally Posted by bigtex
Go jump in a lake, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat! Oh, that's right, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you already did something like that in Panama!
Does your ass hurt Munchie? It must because your whining like some one shot a load into it. You might be funny if you weren't so pathetic. I've posted my thoughts on here before. Well thought out with citations and what kind of great responses do I get? *snick* from your little dog.

So why don't you bend over Munchie and let EVA get back to doing what he wants to do. You'll both be happier.

Remember this post when next I unlease some rhetorical whup ass on you.
Does your ass hurt Munchie? It must because your whining like some one shot a load into it. You might be funny if you weren't so pathetic. I've posted my thoughts on here before. Well thought out with citations and what kind of great responses do I get? *snick* from your little dog.

So why don't you bend over Munchie and let EVA get back to doing what he wants to do. You'll both be happier.

Remember this post when next I unlease some rhetorical whup ass on you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why did you bring my name into this you moronic fucktard?
Ozombies and their flame threads... It's all they have left.
  • Old-T
  • 05-31-2014, 01:02 PM
Quite unlike your inane videos and cut & paste vomited lists that have nothing to do with the topic.

You know the type.
It may just be my perception but does anybody else think that after being gone for a month JD has come back with even fewer thought provoking posts, more attempts to hijack threads with "I know you are but what am I" type comments that ignore the content of a post and ignore the OP, and new highs (lows?) in applying logic on a foundation of mud to try and build a skyscraper?

Also, does anyone else think his major decline started when he got rid of the Clintons as his avatar and went to strange looking avatars? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Maybe he should go back to the Clinton era of avatar, lol.

Jim
Quite unlike your inane videos and cut & paste vomited lists that have nothing to do with the topic.

You know the type. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Tyrant ... you may get a paycheck signed by Hussein but the rest of us are trying to make a honest living.

• Old-T
  • 05-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Old-Tyrant ... you may get a paycheck signed by Hussein but the rest of us are trying to make a honest living.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You really are pathetic. And yet another stupid video. I guess you have at least ONE skill, minimal as it might be.

Remember this post when next I unlease some rhetorical whup ass on you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're a laughable rube. But, you just keep on pattin' yourself on the back there, Admiral. Nobody else is going to......

So because of a person that you almost universally disagree with, you ignore responses to your posts by others and come back with shit like the above?

It's eva's fault you post like you do?

So much for personal responsibility.

If I feel like you have said something stupid or wrong or whatever, and I go to the effort of saying so, you know damn well I'll tell you why I think you're stupid or wrong or whatever.

Like now.

You're going to "unlease" some rhetorical whup ass on me?

So I should remember this post?

Oh, I will. all right. I will openly laugh every time I think of it. Especially since dictionary.com has no listing for :unlease".

Consider yourself unleashed upon.
Right on brother....

Ozombies and their flame threads... It's all they have left. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Right on brother.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly is Slobbrin's brother?

makes sense...