The Chloe Chronicles!

Hey guys, In my provider's post last Thursday I reintroduced The Chloe Chronicles, a series of short, explicit "sex tales!" Im gauging the interest to see if anyone likes them, hates them or if anyone even cares at all, lol. I just enjoy writing and all things sexual; thus, The Chloe Chronicles!

P.S. Any suggestions on a good restaurant in NWA?!?!

💋Chloe💋
Chloe Chronicles - keep them cumming
Hey guys, In my provider's post last Thursday I reintroduced The Chloe Chronicles, a series of short, explicit "sex tales!" Im gauging the interest to see if anyone likes them, hates them or if anyone even cares at all, lol. I just enjoy writing and all things sexual; thus, The Chloe Chronicles!

P.S. Any suggestions on a good restaurant in NWA?!?!

��Chloe�� Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
In the Bentonville area on the square, Table Mesa (kind of eclectic southwest fusion), Tavola Trattoria (Italian), Tusk & Trotter (eclectic, kind of hard to describe). There's a good local steak house in Rogers called Mr. B's. In Fayetteville, Herman's Rib House is good.
They are very intriguing reads Chole. And try The River Grille in Bentonville. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for the support guys. Also thanks for your recommendations on fine dining. Keep them coming. Going to try a new restaurant each night I'm in NWA
You show excellent skills as a writer, and I can only imagine (yes, unfortunately imagine since our paths haven't crossed...Yet) that your skills as a provider are also excellent. I'll hope to find out, and in the meantime I'll look for your next narrative.

I'll be happy to recommend a few restaurants in Springfield
I love reading your stories, hope I get an opportunity to contribute to your adventures sometime!
If you don't mind getting real authentic food try my brothers restaurant in rogers and springdale Four brothers but its in spanish
I am a redneck foodie...so I love the dives

try this

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Arkansas.html

have fun babe...enjoy!
JDeHog Mr candy cane I have a blank chapter waiting for you to put your signature on. And ladies thank you for your encouragement and your advice on where to eat. DAHLIA and I are going to have an excellent dining experience every meal. Please keep the suggestions coming hobbyist and providers alike.
You're a very talented writer and could have a very promising career as an author!

Theo's in Fayetteville was amazing the last time I was up there. If you enjoy Tex-Mex, Abuelo's in Rogers is great and they make wonderful strawberry mojitos.
Thank you Ms.Classy Vannah black for thr compliment in regards to my writing skills.I will definitely keep those CHRONICLEs cumming. Theo's in Fayetteville, is that also TexMex?
Thank you Ms.Classy Vannah black for thr compliment in regards to my writing skills.I will definitely keep those CHRONICLEs cumming. Theo's in Fayetteville, is that also TexMex? Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
You are so very welcome! Theo's is more of a steak restaurant. I had the best butterflied filet mignon, and their wasabi mashed potatoes complimented it perfectly. They also make one hell of a Basil Gimlet, with an extensive menu of fabulous cocktails.
You are so very welcome! Theo's is more of a steak restaurant. I had the best butterflied filet mignon, and their wasabi mashed potatoes complimented it perfectly. They also make one hell of a Basil Gimlet, with an extensive menu of fabulous cocktails. Originally Posted by Vannah
Theo's is one of my favorite restaurants. Great ambient patio dining.

Regretfully, they took my favorite entree off the menu... Ahi tuna.

I also love their wasabi mashed potatoes, Vannah! They're fantastic with the fried bok choy.

Ruth's Chris is also great for steaks. I just love their filet paired with their new Caribbean lobster!

I love Fish City Grill for oysters. They also have fantastic crawfish étouffée and crab bisque. I think crawfish are in season right now, too!
Thanx Ginger Doll. I know you are familiar with all of the finest dining establishments around NWA. I went to Noodles tonight, Theo's tomorrow. We must get together for a drink sometime ��