Best place to eat in Little Rock..

Looking for a really good place to go for dinner in Little Rock tonight? Thoughts?
Depends on what you are looking for.

Steak:Arthur's,sonny Williams
Cajun/Seafood: The Faded Rose
My favorite place in LR is Taziki's!!
There are great choices here- again, depending on what you want:

Cache downtown has the most sophisticated kitchen in town. A little stuffy and a bit pricey for AR- but the food is very well prepared.

The Pantry in Hillcrest is a Euro style bistro with a very imaginative menu and great atmosphere. My fave for a casual/ lively dinner out.

More casual choices: Big Orange for burgers, Local Lime for "fresh mex". Raduno on south main for Pizza and the largest draft selection in town.

Lots of brewpubs with tasty less "pub grub" Lost Forty east of town is my favorite.

Boulevard Bistro in the Heights is a great in between. Creative menu, well prepared and reasonably priced.

I would have to agree about Arthurs for big beef- but it is way overdone trying to do the NY steakhouse thing. I am as happy wtih the "Steak Frites" at Boulevard and skip the overdone thing at Arthurs- just my preference. )I save that for when I am in NY)

Lastly- South on Main has a very creative menu- sort of a farm to table and use everything place. Set up as a music venue as well.

That should be enough to keep you busy doing research...
Nice job Mzungu,,,if there's music tonight then south on main
Del Friscos for red meat is my favorite but Arthur's is great as well. Sonny Williams is good if downtown also.

I would suggest Samatha's Tap room downtown. Great entrees that are on the chef side and delicious with a large menu both light and heavy entrees. Great food and if you have a sweet tooth get the Leige waffle desert. It's to die for!

Brave New restaurant on the river is always a great choice as well!

Hope you enjoy Little Rock
Hillcrest area is great.
I think Doe's Eats is the bomb for a steak. It is very "Cafe" but steaks are the best I have had in town (with out NY price).
Restironte Capeo, Downtown NLR, Argenta area is about the best genuine Italian food I have found.
Thank you so much... so many choices
  • BK
  • 04-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Little Rock has so many great chefs and restaurants for a city its size. We really are lucky in this regard. Brew house scene is finally getting on par with larger markets and really no need to ever buy a non local beer with all the selections they are brewing. Not sure the locals can sustain all these great places we have.
Italian~ Vesuvio Bistro
Shelby, you look damn good! I'm sure some lucky guys in Little Rock will be asking you where to eat tonight too... welcome to Little Rock! Hope you have a great trip!

someone should be eating right here
Sonny Williams downtown is my favorite.

I've heard Arthur's is amazing, too! But I won't know for sure unless someone volunteers to feed me there when I'm in Little Rock. Ahem... hint. Lol
I've heard Arthur's is amazing, too! But I won't know for sure unless someone volunteers to feed me there when I'm in Little Rock. Ahem... hint. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If the dinner time is off the clock (of course I'd pay for dinner, just not the time there) I'd take you up on it.

Cheers,

bcg (cheap bastard, yeah)
Love the choices gives me a new place to try!