Joray visiting

layne bryant ...be callin
Hey CD,don't think I ever noticed you starting a thread before, only commenting! Good job!
  • JoRay
  • 12-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Oh hey... You like but you don't call?

hmmm... Available tonight if you'd like some of that.
Hook does not look like the standard upstate wildebeast to me.

Maybe the face is horrible, who knows.
  • JoRay
  • 12-22-2017, 03:22 PM
You could look at my showcase and see that my face is just fine & beautiful thank you very much.
looks like she has all her teeth
You could look at my showcase and see that my face is just fine & beautiful thank you very much. Originally Posted by JoRay
Thanks for the pro-tip darling.
Hook does not look like the standard upstate wildebeast to me.

Maybe the face is horrible, who knows. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
plastic man ...missed ya
Thanks Plastic Man I have been very busy celebrating The Donald's latest victory.
Some may recoil at this hook's bush, I really don't mind. Completely shaved pussy is becoming so commonplace it's lost most of it's luster, at least to me it has.
I went to this prostitute's website and find that if she were a Binghamton whore she would be a petite princess type and a glorious piece of ass by local standards. Her rates are way way too high for the rabble down here. Probably won't get much business unless she works harder to befriend the male lesbians. At those rates still not sure though. This is constructive criticism, please don't overreact, become hysterical, or shoot at the messenger.