not tech savy

do overnights at my house often. have unlocked guest wifi for anyone. one time girl was lookin at sex toys on her tablet with me. ordered one for next date. next day got ads on my phone for sex toys. thought it was weird. shrugged it off. stopped happenin. tuesday diff girl stays over. uses wifi. she was xmas shoppin on her phone. usin her own phone. amazon card. amazon act. wednesday. thursday. friday. today. gettin ads poppin up on my shit for things similar to what she bought. how in the hell? how? why?
Absolutely. Anything touched on on your network becomes relentless advertising.
Get a router w/a guest channel & don't share yours. Keeps everyone safe & happy.
Yup...Set up a guest account
When I use yours there are 2 with the same name, but one has a padlock symbol next to it. The one without the padlock doesn't say guest like mine does at my house. Could one be your 5g and the other be your 2g?
thanks yall. got further with yall helpin than with tech support. have Ethernet cable in my desk top. locked wifi for my tablet and phones. the unlocked one for anyone else. thought that was guest. reckon i was wrong. lookin into gettin guest one. thanks.