Ding Ding Ding

Just keeping our alert forum clean like it used to be back in the glory daze.

It doesn't matter how cute and innocent she looks. Cops aren't stupid. Don't ever think you can't get caught. That's when you do. No one is safe. Always be cautious! I used to be a hotel manager. They watch everyone!Once they came in for a bust and wanted the names of everyone in each room. My regional manager gave it to them! Be careful out there doll! Originally Posted by EvelynBlack
Unless you're a total idiot, you should be fine. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Unfortunately....there's lots of them here. Ya can try to make things as idiot-proof as possible, but they just keep making better idiots.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Especially when she has posted hundreds of face pics sayin she is a hook all over the interwebs....oh, wait....see my post above....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Exactly. And when I've been told by LE "we are always watching this plaza" I thought it might be useful to share. Even if you're not the one with your face all over the "interweb", being at the wrong place at the wrong time could land you in a hassle at the least and in the newspaper/jail at the worst. But i forgot - this is eccie- sharing useful information is bad. Better to keep regurgitating the same tired jabs over and over. My mistake. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Ding Ding Ding