Driver available in Rochester, NY

Service providers in need of a ride? I can help. $20 round trip up to an hour; over an hour wait, $40. I used to drive for a living. Guarantee safe, reliable, and confidential. Also can be available for longer distance rides outside of Rochester area with proper notice, with rates to be determined depending on distance. You can contact Angel T for reference.
SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do ya hand out mints like the Uber drivers?
Do ya hand out mints like the Uber drivers? Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
NO
but flute practice on the way is ok duh
So she can be at her best when he gets her to the musical.

Hay op,
If she is changing outfits on the way, Keep hands on wheel and eyes on the road.
Now that ROC has no Red Light Cams no more 50 buck pic's with feet on the dash putting on stockings will be handed out. So the risk is not worth it anymore.

And remember, if caught, misdemeanor for her, felony for you. mmmmmm but she got more bucks errrrr WTF. mmmmm just more its never free dang nab it.

Stay out of sleepy villages after bars close.

and but not least, I will not sell my list of ROC area watchers for you ta give her. But will tread when ya got your own list. We can talk fresh made on location cream pie eaters list later.

osd

PS good luck YES I have compaction now sadly as I slowing down.
but but but keep away form "odd jobs for hooks", made up you own name
plastic man ...will drives ya ...whores fer free

...rights inta ...a fuckin tree
PM...your posts, while usually derogatory and quasi-funny, have all been quite violent and nasty as of late. Perhaps you just need a vacation.
Cherry trees can do some dam damage.. j.s
I have used him for about 2 weeks now almost every day. he is respectful, car is clean, he is punctual & his rates are great!.
I highly recommend him if you need a driver in Rochester NY
PM...your posts, while usually derogatory and quasi-funny, have all been quite violent and nasty as of late. Perhaps you just need a vacation. Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
plastic man ...hasnt even ...revealed a hint of his true power ...level
There's a guy in pgh that was in tight with SAB... he's got a nice coach. Maybe reach out to him.....

tree hugger
I'm thinckin that the number of wanna-be "drivers" on this board is exceeded only by the number or wanna-be "photographers"

No one's gonna pay to fuck us. But we might as well get as close to it as we can....

I have used him for about 2 weeks now almost every day. he is respectful, car is clean, he is punctual & his rates are great!.
I highly recommend him if you need a driver in Rochester NY Originally Posted by crystalized
Do you mean op or pm?
PM
hop ...in ladies yer ...plastic man ...gots the wheel