For Deplorables That Voted For Trump The End Is Near!

You have no idea what Nazi Germany was in 1945 if you think we are close to that. Originally Posted by grean
Standin made a Freudian slip with his proclamation. In 1945, Hitler was dead, the Third Reich was defeated, and the rebuilding for a better world had begun: MAGA! Things are getting far better than they were.
  • R.M.
  • 11-30-2018, 09:04 AM
Your trolling skills are lacking. I wish we had better trolls on this site. You label yourself as a Political Science professor yet you lack even the base ability to debate an idea with facts. Originally Posted by bigwill832
That's because he pretends to be a Political Science professor on a SHB.

Trumps end is not near. So much for his wishful thinking.

Universal Health Care
Higher Wages
Free Trade
Lower national debt
Smart Gun Control
A woman’s right to choose
Equal wages for men and women
Compassionate immigration laws
Men and women being able to love who they want to love without the government discriminating against them.
Safer schools with better education.

. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
scary things, this list, with a leftist's mindset and with the lefts meanings
It is estimated that the average person with a college degree will earn approximately $1 million more over their lifetime than those without a college degree.

"A recent study from Georgetown University found that, on average, college graduates earn $1 million more in earnings over their lifetime. Another recent study by the Pew Research Center found that the median yearly income gap between high school and college graduates is around $17,500."

"How much is a degree worth?

A Bachelors degree is worth a million bucks! High school graduates can expect, on average, to earn about $1.2 million dollars in lifetime income, while those with a bachelor's degree earn an average of $2.1 million over a 40 year working lifetime."

"Better Career Opportunities. You know that earning a college degree is a smart way to increase career success. Employment opportunities are narrowing for those who only hold high school diplomas. Conversely, college graduates have skills that qualify them for a wide range of careers with upward mobility. Oct 5, 2018"

College degrees open doors that would otherwise be closed to job seekers. Obviously not all college degrees are equal. Yes, a college education is not cheap. But even if you go into a field that is totally unrelated to the field of your college degree, potential employers will see that you have succeeded in one aspect of your life and that will weigh heavily on their hiring decisions. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
a very weak college degree it is, indeed, that gives one the understanding that a college degree is worth a million bucks! if the earnings difference for a lifetime between those with and without such degree is a million dollars

have not the proponents of such preposterousness ever heard of the time value of money or present value?

what about the cost of the college degree itself, paid in the earliest years, or paid over time with interest, while the biggest earnings difference is supposedly in the peak earnings years some 30 years or so distant and then there is the four or five or six upfront years of earnings for those who didn't go to college

some college degrees are even detrimental depending on the field, as those from a very leftist college. On the resume, went there, with that degree? no thanks
Geez, Cause you love OB, What a piece of shit he was, H Clinton, you gotta be kidding me... go talk that shit with your friends, it’s not gonna go here!!!
Same old “the end is near” garbage.
Stop with the insults...
a very weak college degree it is, indeed, that gives one the understanding that a college degree is worth a million bucks! if the earnings difference for a lifetime between those with and without such degree is a million dollars

have not the proponents of such preposterousness ever heard of the time value of money or present value?

what about the cost of the college degree itself, paid in the earliest years, or paid over time with interest, while the biggest earnings difference is supposedly in the peak earnings years some 30 years or so distant and then there is the four or five or six upfront years of earnings for those who didn't go to college

some college degrees are even detrimental depending on the field, as those from a very leftist college. On the resume, went there, with that degree? no thanks Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The average starting salary for college graduates is just over $50,000. Obviously some degrees like EE will be higher. With a college degree, I earned well over $2 million dollars during my career. Cost of my college education -- around $12,000. My son graduated at a cost of about $80,000 (5 years). He will make well over $3 million during his career, assuming he stays on the path he is right now. His college degree was in Political Science which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the career he chose.

Yes, the college that one attends is a major factor in one's future career. The median graduate of Georgia Tech will earn $65,700 right out of college. Princeton $67,000. Stanford $70,000. Cal Tech $78,400. Compare those salaries to those of people entering the work force with just a HS diploma. Huffington Post research says that college graduates will earn on average $23,000 more than HS graduates their first year of work.

https://www.usnews.com/education/bes...laries?slide=2

Yes, a college education is costly, but financial aid is very easily obtainable. And a person can be very financially successful without a college degree.
  • Tiny
  • 11-30-2018, 10:26 AM
It’s getting closer and closer to the day deplorables that voted for Trump realize they were used by our modern day Hitler, Donald Trump. Those that still defend Trump are his shrinking base of uneducated racist that feel entitled to a life of white supremacy. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're probably legit, but this is the type of thing some Russian might write to fire up Trump's base. You told people they're deplorables, racists, Nazi's, homophobes, white supremacists and stupid. If someone's from Texas he must be scum. This is not the way to change someone's mind. It's a great way to make a Trump supporter think it's us or them, and he damn well better turn out to vote so his side will win or the Democrats and the anti-Trump Republicans and the main stream media are going to fuck him up good.
The average starting salary for college graduates is just over $50,000. Obviously some degrees like EE will be higher. With a college degree, I earned well over $2 million dollars during my career. Cost of my college education -- around $12,000. My son graduated at a cost of about $80,000 (5 years). He will make well over $3 million during his career, assuming he stays on the path he is right now. His college degree was in Political Science which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the career he chose.

Yes, the college that one attends is a major factor in one's future career. The median graduate of Georgia Tech will earn $65,700 right out of college. Princeton $67,000. Stanford $70,000. Cal Tech $78,400. Compare those salaries to those of people entering the work force with just a HS diploma. Huffington Post research says that college graduates will earn on average $23,000 more than HS graduates their first year of work.

https://www.usnews.com/education/bes...laries?slide=2

Yes, a college education is costly, but financial aid is very easily obtainable. And a person can be very financially successful without a college degree. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
all that is well and good but has nothing whatsoever to do with what you previously posted except tangentially
all that is well and good but has nothing whatsoever to do with what you previously posted except tangentially Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

???

"It is estimated that the average person with a college degree will earn approximately $1 million more over their lifetime than those without a college degree."

"College degrees open doors that would otherwise be closed to job seekers. Obviously not all college degrees are equal. Yes, a college education is not cheap. But even if you go into a field that is totally unrelated to the field of your college degree, potential employers will see that you have succeeded in one aspect of your life and that will weigh heavily on their hiring decisions."

So how are my statements from post #10 having "nothing whatsoever to do" from my statements in post #23? To me they are verifying the FACT that a college education, on average, will bring a person more financial success than a person without a college education.
???

"It is estimated that the average person with a college degree will earn approximately $1 million more over their lifetime than those without a college degree."

"College degrees open doors that would otherwise be closed to job seekers. Obviously not all college degrees are equal. Yes, a college education is not cheap. But even if you go into a field that is totally unrelated to the field of your college degree, potential employers will see that you have succeeded in one aspect of your life and that will weigh heavily on their hiring decisions."

So how are my statements from post #10 having "nothing whatsoever to do" from my statements in post #23? To me they are verifying the FACT that a college education, on average, will bring a person more financial success than a person without a college education. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
read things

the point wasn't earn more

the issue is the 1 million average more
You're probably legit, but this is the type of thing some Russian might write to fire up Trump's base. You told people they're deplorables, racists, Nazi's, homophobes, white supremacists and stupid. If someone's from Texas he must be scum. This is not the way to change someone's mind. It's a great way to make a Trump supporter think it's us or them, and he damn well better turn out to vote so his side will win or the Democrats and the anti-Trump Republicans and the main stream media are going to fuck him up good. Originally Posted by Tiny
The trump base is shrinking and now only consist of the most deplorable deplorables. Any trump supporters that were not deplorables or uneducated have fled the Republican Party that now has as its leader a criminal Racist homophobe. The republican part will never recover from trump. Trumps base at this point is irrelevant.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2018, 01:55 PM
I will give you a much scarier senario tha Pence.

If something happened to both President Trump and Vice President Pence, Nancy Peloci, the incoming Speaker of the House, is next in line.

The Horror, The Horror Originally Posted by Jackie S
Lol...nothing happening to Trump concerning impeachment.

I wish we would go to one six year term for Prez and like 20 years on Supreme Court terms. No way Ruth should still be there
read things

the point wasn't earn more

the issue is the 1 million average more Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you think that the $1 million more is incorrect?

I cited the study from Georgetown University.

Here is another article on the subject which describes the job market for HS graduates growing bleaker year-to-year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...cord/96493348/

And let's do some math based on the following:

"In 2015, adults with bachelor's degrees took home more than those with high school diplomas. Degree holders earned $48,500 a year, while diploma holders earned $23,900."

That's a difference of $24,600 per year. Let's eliminate the probability that the salary of the degree holder will likely increase at a FAR greater rate than that of the diploma holder.
$24,600 times a working career of 45 years comes out to $1,107,000 more. And as I said, that is conservative based on potential salary increases over one's lifetimes for college graduates vs. HS graduates.