BYE BYE BUNDLED CABLE..............

A LA CARTE IN 2015; HBO CONSIDERS BREAK............

The best news is that in this new world of a la carte, the customer again will control the culture, not giant left-wing conglomerates that own bundled cable. Individual networks will rise and fall based solely on the number of people willing to pay for them. Because we won't be forced into bundled cable packages that in turn force us to pay for networks that poison our families and culture (MTV, CNN, MSNBC), these networks will lose gajillions of dollars.

Some experts predict the end of bundled cable will mean the end of over 80 networks.

Imagine there's no CNN, you can if you try…

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...b-cable-blinks
A LA CARTE IN 2015; HBO CONSIDERS BREAK............

The best news is that in this new world of a la carte, the customer again will control the culture, not giant right-wing conglomerates that own bundled cable. Individual networks will rise and fall based solely on the number of people willing to pay for them. Because we won't be forced into bundled cable packages that in turn force us to pay for networks that poison our families and culture (CMT, FOX News, TBN, ESPN), these networks will lose gajillions of dollars.

Some experts predict the end of bundled cable will mean the end of over 80 networks.

Imagine there's no FOX News, you can if you try…

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...b-cable-blinks Originally Posted by Whirlaway
There. Fixed that for you.
I've been a cord cutter for the past few years, and couldn't be happier. In my experience, the better quality programming is available for purchase shortly after they air. A la carte channels, however, might be just what I'd need to get me back on cable again...
I quit cable three years ago. If I want to see True blood or S.O.A. or Breaking Bad, i just go to the local DVD rental and pay $4 for two to four episodes instead of $120 per month.
Best move I made cutting cable!! I do pay for netflix though.
I got rid of my cable last year! What a waste of money..... LOL
I miss my cable lol
Netflix for everyone!!!
Goodbye 90% of the channels, then. A fond farewell ...

Alas, the cable companies still fuck us without the benefit of lube because they will hike the prices of the good channels.
The rabbit ears on my TV work wonderfully.

But only if I rub the cat backwards while
it is laying near them.
I've been a cord cutter for the past few years, and couldn't be happier. In my experience, the better quality programming is available for purchase shortly after they air. A la carte channels, however, might be just what I'd need to get me back on cable again... Originally Posted by Hélène Stone
what do you mean? where do you buy the TV shows after they air? you mean netflix?or dvds? I love the ease of my DVR to record shows. paying $$ month to make TV easy for me is worth it

what channels would you guys want to have if you could only have those channels
I'm thinking

USA
SPIKE
TVland
TNT
cartoonnetwork
ComedyCentral
AMC
You forgot Nat Geo Wild
what do you mean? where do you buy the TV shows after they air? .... Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
I don't know about "buy" but...

All the shows are available for free on the bittorrent network. GoT and Walking Dead will be out within an hour.
I don't know about "buy" but...

All the shows are available for free on the bittorrent network. GoT and Walking Dead will be out within an hour. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I see what you are saying,
so paying for cable is paying for convience of having a show recorded to your dvr to watch with the ease of turning on your tv,
no cable, means you have to go to bittorrent and download something and watch it via your computer.
I pay for convenience, just like with the hookers
I see what you are saying,
so paying for cable is paying for convience of having a show recorded to your dvr to watch with the ease of turning on your tv,
no cable, means you have to go to bittorrent and download something and watch it via your computer.
I pay for convenience, just like with the hookers Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker

The only problem with downloading TV is many internet packages have limits on downloading. Once that threshold is met, you end up with dial up speed. Before switching check your internet package.
The only problem with downloading TV is many internet packages have limits on downloading. Once that threshold is met, you end up with dial up speed. Before switching check your internet package. Originally Posted by pyramider
I dont download, I pay for convenience by buying cable tv that I can watch when I want to
Sorry you didnt understand