Trump Accuses Kamala Harris Of Lying About Having Job At White House

Next thing you know, he'll be saying shit like "I didn't say that, I just reported it. It was reported." Or "I love women. I will protect you."

OK, maybe he's already started.

https://theonion.com/trump-accuses-k...t-white-house/

October 21, 2024

WASHINGTON—In an attempt to sow further doubt about the vice president’s employment history, Donald Trump accused Kamala Harris Monday of lying about having a job at the White House.

“Phony Kamala says she worked in a junior position at the White House for years, but they say they’ve got no record of her being there,” the former president said during an appearance at a campaign rally, following up on a Truth Social post in which he wrote the phrase “NEVER WORKED THERE” under an image of the White House.

“She’s made it this huge part of her campaign, but why haven’t we seen a single photograph of her in the Oval Office? Because it’s a lie, folks. She hasn’t spent a second there. She just wants to pander to the people who actually were employed there.”

At press time, Trump had devoted a 15-minute campaign stop to working at the White House in an apparent effort to show up Harris and fuel greater uncertainty about her claims.
where is the "dislike" or "thumbs down " button?
Asking for a friend
The Onion is a sarcastic news site.

But that is basically how Harris is campaigning
It is just a smart-ass article about Trump's comments about Harris and McDonald's. Instead, they just changed Micky D's to the White House. It is not to be taken seriously because it is so outlandish, just as 90% of what Trump says should not be taken seriously because it is so outlandish.

Asking for a friend Originally Posted by NTXGUYBIGBOB
Don't worry about it. Banned folks who come back to troll under new handles usually get banned pretty quickly in this forum so have your fun while you can... my unsolicited suggestion is that if you want to troll and last longer with this new handle, I would avoid this forum and last maybe a week longer in the Dallas Amps forum before your new troll handle is banned.
I think it shows what a dumb slunt she really is. Given that almost 79% of the county think we are on the "wrong track", according to Bret Bair, <recall her answer was: and Donald Trump is running for President>, not to mention her flip'n and flop'n on was she or wasn't she involved in the WH machinations. Will she or won't she ban fracking <BTW she's back to banning this week> - here was an easy layup to say: yeah I didn't really do anything there so vote for me now and I'll fix 'er all up, right gud. You don't have to be Columbo to unroll her.

Next thing you know, he'll be saying shit like "I didn't say that, I just reported it. It was reported." Or "I love women. I will protect you."

OK, maybe he's already started.

https://theonion.com/trump-accuses-k...t-white-house/

October 21, 2024

WASHINGTON—In an attempt to sow further doubt about the vice president’s employment history, Donald Trump accused Kamala Harris Monday of lying about having a job at the White House.

“Phony Kamala says she worked in a junior position at the White House for years, but they say they’ve got no record of her being there,” the former president said during an appearance at a campaign rally, following up on a Truth Social post in which he wrote the phrase “NEVER WORKED THERE” under an image of the White House.

“She’s made it this huge part of her campaign, but why haven’t we seen a single photograph of her in the Oval Office? Because it’s a lie, folks. She hasn’t spent a second there. She just wants to pander to the people who actually were employed there.”

At press time, Trump had devoted a 15-minute campaign stop to working at the White House in an apparent effort to show up Harris and fuel greater uncertainty about her claims. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is just a smart-ass article about Trump's comments about Harris and McDonald's. Instead, they just changed Micky D's to the White House. It is not to be taken seriously because it is so outlandish, just as 90% of what Trump says should not be taken seriously because it is so outlandish.

Don't worry about it. Banned folks who come back to troll under new handles usually get banned pretty quickly in this forum so have your fun while you can... my unsolicited suggestion is that if you want to troll and last longer with this new handle, I would avoid this forum and last maybe a week longer in the Dallas Amps forum before your new troll handle is banned. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
79% of the county think we are on the "wrong track". You are going to take a beating at the ballot box.

again....
Asking for a friend