Review: Whispers, Sixx and the GC Dinner

Omigoodness, the GC dinner was incredibly fun. I saw some of my favorite hobbyists, met some new faces, devoured some tasty bacon-wrapped shrimp, and developed a crush on a stripper named Naomi.

The only three pitfalls of the night:

(1) Finally met Whispers. Pissed off that he's not really an asshole. Somehow decided we should be roommates. Blame it on the alcohol.

(2) Sixx is such an asshole. He stole every drink I ordered and paid for myself and drank it right in front of me. Then he took food off of my plate when he thought I wasn't looking. Then he offered to pay for 5 dances from Naomi, but when it was time to ante up, he was nowhere to be found. Heard he was outside the club, trolling for SWs. Cheap ass.

(3) I left to run an errand, and when I returned, I couldn't find anyone I knew. Suspiciously enough, most of the hot strippers and hot waitresses were MIA as well. That's fine. Next time, I'm going to get a VIP room all by myself and take all of the hot girls in the club with me. And no one else can come in.
TFF! You are fabulous, you fabulous little morsel! Let's run naked all over Alaska when we get the chance!
Oooohhhh.... I love Alaska. And the Aurora Borealis. Yes, let's do run naked all over Alaska. Twice.
Ugggggggg hangover..... last night was a great reminder for me whyi never drink
Y'all would be so cold if y'all did that lol
Did I run away to early? I feel like I should have met more people! However, I did end up giving a stripper a lap dance. Which I paid for. Actually I'm still a little puzzled over how that one worked out...strippers are sneaky little things
Did I run away to early? Originally Posted by klovve
Uhh.....

Yeah.....

Things heated up a little bit after you made your departure...

The only three pitfalls of the night:

(1) Finally met Whispers. Pissed off that he's not really an asshole. Somehow decided we should be roommates. Blame it on the alcohol.
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Ok.. There are a few too many ladies starting to get on this "Whispers is not an asshole" bandwagon..... you are RUNING my reputation!

And I'm not sure this "roommate" thing is really a good idea....

But....

Since I'm in the process of a change at home and need a little temporary space I packed my bags..... I mentioned I have two Great Dances right?

Where do I bring everything?

You cook right? Laundry?

I help with the typical Man things.... Like helping you remember what your suppose to do nect.....
I can't believe I missed all of my favorite ladies all in one place. Sucks being out of town on business...

Oh.. Sorry to miss you dudes as well, I suppose...
Sigh....

Guess I'm going to have to figure out a way to make the next one......
Did I run away to early? I feel like I should have met more people! However, I did end up giving a stripper a lap dance. Which I paid for. Actually I'm still a little puzzled over how that one worked out...strippers are sneaky little things Originally Posted by klovve
Dammitt this is too much left to the imagination

TFF! You are fabulous, you fabulous little morsel! ! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
And so you have said !! HMMM

Oooohhhh.... I love Alaska. And the Aurora Borealis. Yes, let's do run naked all over Alaska. Twice. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
We just have to get together!! Yes, I know how to arrange this!

I can't believe I missed all of my favorite ladies all in one place. Sucks being out of town on business...

Oh.. Sorry to miss you dudes as well, I suppose... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Must make the effort!

Sigh.... X 2

Guess I'm going to have to figure out a way to make the next one...... Originally Posted by TxToast
Me too!!
boo. I am definitely not one of the cool children right now.

However, I am ready for round two. I think I was too involved with Marian to actually meet anyone else...
boo. I am definitely not one of the cool children right now.

However, I am ready for round two. I think I was too involved with Marian to actually meet anyone else... Originally Posted by klovve
Nothin wrong with that.
I do want to thank Natalie for drawing my ticket! LOL. Although, I think the little dancer who looks like Gina Gershon lost my VIP card. It's ok I got her number
  • AC-DC
  • 11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
It was great meeting everyone last night, too bad I had to leave early but duty called in the name of Lina and Rosemary. Think I (and the rest of you horndogs) convinced them both to get up on eccie. I'll be doing reviews as soon as they agree.
It was great meeting everyone last night, too bad I had to leave early but duty called in the name of Lina and Rosemary. Think I (and the rest of you horndogs) convinced them both to get up on eccie. I'll be doing reviews as soon as they agree. Originally Posted by AC-DC
Well if you want me to do a review too just give me their numbers and I will TOFTT lol

They both seemed like very cool chicks and were very attractive