CIM.. Men vs Women

oh how I love thee (cim) let me count the ways....

I had have this thought for a while and wanted to get others POV

From what I can tell any guy who likes DATY allows CIM with a women, and yes women ejaculate not like men but as yall know they do.

But only about 50% or less of the girls allow cim but love bbbj

I wonder why?

1. Men are just pigs and like it all?
2. Men figure what the hell
3. Women hate the taste or consistency?
4. Women worried about an STD?( men can get herpes and other STD's from daty)
5. " I only do that for my bf/SO/hubby or guys I meet drunk on 6th Street"
LMFAO @ guys i meet drunk on 6th...

its cuz women really do taste sweet
I just don't like at all, it has to do with the texture for me. Just like I can't eat raw oysters or watch people hock up a big wad of spit makes me start gagging and wanna puke. So it has nothing to do with the guy for me, its just I can't handle the texture in my mouth. I wish I could. Guess I could if that person is into being puked on lol, but thats a diffrent thread.

But only about 50% or less of the girls allow cim but love bbbj
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

That other 50% is just selfish for not swallowing...................( J/K ladies)

I think Roxy has the right answer texture was something I took time getting use to ...When a guy cums in mouth it shoots into the back of the throat..throws some girls off....When a lady cums it just soaks your face....
That other 50% is just selfish for not swallowing...................( J/K ladies)

I think Roxy has the right answer texture was something I took time getting use to ...When a guy cums in mouth it shoots into the back of the throat..throws some girls off....When a lady cums it just soaks your face.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
damn! why did that answer just make me cream myself
I definitely enjoy it... but not with everyone.

Taste and consistency vary from man to man. Sweet or tasteless is amazing. The taste and/or smell of bleach is not so much fun.

As everyone probably knows, the foods we ingest have a lot of influence on our taste "down there." Pineapple, pomegranate, apple, berries and bananas (and all of their juices) increase sweetness. Dairy, bitter and greasy/fatty foods affect the taste similarly. Hydration is especially important... drink lots of water for the smoothest texture.
I would much rather COF than CIM. There seems to
be more Ladies now that will allow COF, some wont
go there. I just like watching myself cum and COF
is very erotic to me.

How do you ladies feel about COF, as long as
it doesnt make its way to your eyes and nose?

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread.

Rocker
I would much rather COF than CIM. There seems to
be more Ladies now that will allow COF, some wont
go there. I just like watching myself cum and COF
is very erotic to me.

How do you ladies feel about COF, as long as
it doesnt make its way to your eyes and nose?

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread.

Rocker Originally Posted by rocker

I dont mind it but like you said just watch the eyes and ur angle so it doesnt shoot up her nose...(that was an interesting feeling)
I dont mind it but like you said just watch the eyes and ur angle so it doesnt shoot up her nose...(that was an interesting feeling) Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Cumboarding? Maybe something new to consider in the fight against terrorism.
Cumboarding? Maybe something new to consider in the fight against terrorism. Originally Posted by blenderhead
You're a sick fuck.. I like that in my friends.
Until recently, I never did CIM. Now, I am enjoying it. BUT..I can't swallow.But LOVE having it dribble over my lips and chin.
Cumboarding? Maybe something new to consider in the fight against terrorism. Originally Posted by blenderhead

Cumboarding..new menu item Just have to remember not to inhale
  • Carl
  • 11-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Until recently, I never did CIM. Now, I am enjoying it. BUT..I can't swallow.But LOVE having it dribble over my lips and chin. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
CIM? I thought you held the view that CIM was as dangerous as BBFS. Didn't you say that you wouldn't do CIM becasuse you want to be around for your daughter's graduation? Why are you now disregarding what you learned at that Safer Sex class you attended taught by those two doctors at the Baylor University Medical Center? What caused the turnaround in your world view? It would seem that something very powerful had to have occurred to change the point of view that you've so vehemently and strenuously defended in the past.
Until recently, I never did CIM. Now, I am enjoying it. BUT..I can't swallow.But LOVE having it dribble over my lips and chin. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

What are you doing in here? I thought you were anti BBBJ?
So........not trying to hijack, but does a vasectomy have an effect on the taste? My doctor described it as still the salt water without the goldfish!! lol I have noticed that there is not as much to shoot, I know it is lacking some of the previous ingredients, does it taste the same? Curious to know..........