moving! need weekly hotel! please help!

Hello everyone! Im moving out of my house this week and can not move into the new one until next week. So im wonderingif anyone knows an affordable hotel to stay at for a week? Possibly a weekly? I will be offering incall the week i stay...with specials! Any help is much appreciated!!!
There are a couple on beltway 8 west near Richmond that are weekly - I saw a small Bbw bbbj expert in that area once. Not to sketchy as far as weekly hotels go. Have fun and let us know if your menu gets a little more gfe. You look cute.
Pm me if you're still looking. I have a few suggestions. Let me know what you're hoping to spend and the appropriate area.

Congrats on the move! Stressful but exciting!
Where's Poppy.....
Where's Poppy..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Now are you suggesting she stay with me for a week....hmmmm ... ok ok I give her an A for creativity. .this one is original
Pm me if you're still looking. I have a few suggestions. Let me know what you're hoping to spend and the appropriate area.

Congrats on the move! Stressful but exciting! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
This is a super obvious threAD.

It takes about 30 seconds to google "weekly hotel Houston". And if it's not a threAD then the op is one of the dumbest, computer illiterate hookers I've seen in a long time.
^^^^^YAWN.
This is a super obvious threAD.

It takes about 30 seconds to google "weekly hotel Houston". And if it's not a threAD then the op is one of the dumbest, computer illiterate hookers I've seen in a long time. Originally Posted by coolaid
But..but..then she couldn't mention that "Im stuck in this weekly incall all alone" special. At least she's local and not another Dallas "haven't been to Houston since yesterday where should I stay" girl.
But..but..then she couldn't mention that "Im stuck in this weekly incall all alone" special. At least she's local and not another Dallas "haven't been to Houston since yesterday where should I stay" girl. Originally Posted by poppy71
Yea you're right. I need to quit typing the first thought that pops into my head. I tried to go back and edit my post but it was too late.

Extended Stay America is a nice weekly place and still affordable.
Thanks for the info everyone. I appreciate it. I did google it...not everything is always listed online so i thought someone might have some other info. I actually decided to stay with a friend. I am offering incall specials Friday and Saturday. (SW Houston)
Now it's a threAD...