Anyone Tired of This Crap?

Seriously. The old Sandbox (Now the "Political Forum") used to be a lot of fun. There was aggressive debate, creative insults and intelligent posts. Now, when anyone brings something up that could stimulate some discussion, Assup (the Dipshit) and BigAssShits start in with their grade school taunts, complete with poop and homo "jokes". LittleEva does, too, but he can't help it. He's desperate for someone to like him.

Ah, the good old days.
Seriously. The old Sandbox (Now the "Political Forum") used to be a lot of fun. There was aggressive debate, creative insults and intelligent posts. Now, when anyone brings something up that could stimulate some discussion, Assup (the Dipshit) and BigAssShits start in with their grade school taunts, complete with poop and homo "jokes". LittleEva does, too, but he can't help it. He's desperate for someone to like him.

Ah, the good old days. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When peckerheads like you are spewing their bullshit what do you expect? The last person on earth that I would want to like me is you. Time for your depends to be changed, and your soup is ready. I suppose your FIFY no charge is a snappy discussion.
He who is first to insult has already lost the argument.
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Please try and point out when one of you right wing fags have posted anything stimulating or worthy of debate.

• WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 04:29 PM
He who is first to insult has already lost the argument. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
In this thread that would be the OP. Kinda ironic uf you ask me....

I agree with you, this forum is getting lame, owing to the liberal lack of creativity or intelligence.
In this thread that would be the OP. Kinda ironic uf you ask me.... Originally Posted by WTF
Not necessarily. There's a difference between insult and speaking the truth.

I'll stand by my statement.
Yep. This is a point I tried to make early on, when I first began posting here.

But all of a sudden, I became "Assup."

I wonder where that came from? Any ideas, Whiny?

Then I became a "cum-gobbling, golem fucktard."

I wonder where that came from? Any ideas, IBIdiot?

Then ALL of us became "faggots."

I wonder where THAT came from? Any ideas, BJerk?

Yep. The liberals in the forum certainly have brought it down.
He who is first to insult has already lost the argument. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Then you admit dull knife has lost his own thread with his insults. Thanks
I agree with you, this forum is getting lame, owing to the liberal lack of creativity or intelligence. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Your constant calling people faggot is your idea of stimulating give and take...
Yep. This is a point I tried to make early on, when I first began posting here.

But all of a sudden, I became "Assup."

I wonder where that came from? Any ideas, Whiny?

Then I became a "cum-gobbling, golem fucktard."

I wonder where that came from? Any ideas, IBIdiot?

Then ALL of us became "faggots."

I wonder where THAT came from? Any ideas, BJerk?

Yep. The liberals in the forum certainly have brought it down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Then you became "Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite terrorist cow strikes out again...

Fuck you. You fucking fuck. And your mother.

I do think old guy has a point though. There are no " innocents" in this forum.
Alll are guilty here. No such thing as a nice guy in these here parts.
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 06:30 PM
I do think old guy has a point though. There are no " innocents" in this forum.
Alll are guilty here. No such thing as a nice guy in these here parts. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
That is what is so funny about the finger pointing hypocritical cocksucker.He only attributes blame to the so called left. I'll God Damn sure accommodate his faux libertarian ass.

+1. Agree.