While talking about Big Brother, Racism, and cops

A Hollywood actress was detained by LA police on the suspicion that she was a hooker doing business in public. D'Jango Unchained actress Daniela Watts and her husband were arrested for having sex in public. The actress refused to show any ID for some time until a crowd gathered. She claimed that she was arrested because she was black and the white cops thought she was a hooker just because she was black. She said she was only kissing her white husband. The police released her and apologized as she made more public statements about racist cops thinking that all black women were hookers.

Now TMZ says it has pictures of her having sex with her husband. Top off, boobs on full display, he in the passenger seat with his feet on the ground, and her riding like a cowgirl. TMZ is careful to say that the photos don't PROVE sex (I guess they didn't get the money shot) but they sure look like a sex act.

So we have another black person crying wolf but those who live by the camera, die by the camera.
just like the Fireman lied in Oakland. I saw the video and that cop did a great job

Had a problem with Bing last night.
She was never arrested...and she wasn't being questioned on suspicion of her being a hooker...and he wasn't arrested either...
She was never arrested...and she wasn't being questioned on suspicion of her being a hooker...and he wasn't arrested either... Originally Posted by Wakeup
...were they at least having sex in the passenger set of a car?
A Hollywood actress was detained by LA police on the suspicion that she was a hooker doing business in public. D'Jango Unchained actress Daniela Watts and her husband were arrested for having sex in public. The actress refused to show any ID for some time until a crowd gathered. She claimed that she was arrested because she was black and the white cops thought she was a hooker just because she was black. She said she was only kissing her white husband. The police released her and apologized as she made more public statements about racist cops thinking that all black women were hookers.

Now TMZ says it has pictures of her having sex with her husband. Top off, boobs on full display, he in the passenger seat with his feet on the ground, and her riding like a cowgirl. TMZ is careful to say that the photos don't PROVE sex (I guess they didn't get the money shot) but they sure look like a sex act.

So we have another black person crying wolf but those who live by the camera, die by the camera. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where the fuck did you find that version of the story? It wasn't her husband, she was never accused of being a hooker by anybody, the police responded to a call that a couple was fucking in a car in public, neither she or her boyfriend were arrested, she tried to play the race card and the LAPD officer who responded basically laughed at her. There is a recording of the cop's conversation with both of them circulating on the internet. It is very amusing, the cop was funny as shit.
The cops just want to make sure it is consensual adult activity.
Why is this news?
It's humorous news. The story I read was that she was married (though I have seen stories that say she was just a girlfriend), that she was arrested for a few minutes, she was suspected of being a hooker (that was her story and that hasn't changed), and she was probably having public sex (which she denies sort of). You got a complaint, take it up with your media.
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Let's see if I got this right...JD tries to play the reverse race card. Gets the whole chain mail he received from the KKK all fucked up and now he wants to blame the media!

Let's see if I got this right...JD tries to play the reverse race card. Gets the whole chain mail he received from the KKK all fucked up and now he wants to blame the media!

Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like you just nailed it!
It's humorous news. The story I read was that she was married (though I have seen stories that say she was just a girlfriend), that she was arrested for a few minutes, she was suspected of being a hooker (that was her story and that hasn't changed), and she was probably having public sex (which she denies sort of). You got a complaint, take it up with your media. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just do what no balls does, say your source was wrong.

Had a problem with Bing last night. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that "she"?
She was never arrested...and she wasn't being questioned on suspicion of her being a hooker...and he wasn't arrested either... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Most people use the word "arrested" when someone is detained by the police. And there she is in handcuffs.

She wasn't charged with anything so her race card ploy worked.

Again, I wish Trey Gowdy would employ TMZ to find Louis Lerner's emails.
Why is this news? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Because the cop didn't shoot her.