URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2389367
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Dallas
Activities: FBSM++
Hair Length and Color: Brown a little past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are very accurate and recent. She definitely keeps in shape.
Recommendation: Yes
Like the look and review. Was setting up appointment and then she went crickets and lights out
Any one have any updates?
NSNC for me about 2 weeks ago and still nothing since to explain why. Last contact was about half hour before the session was to begin. Sounds like a waste of time.
Date: Late July
Name: KoriiBanx
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 214-758-9972
Email Address: KoriiBanx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2389367
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Dallas
Activities: FBSM++
Hair Length and Color: Brown a little past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are very accurate and recent. She definitely keeps in shape.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ettxguy
I approve this message!

So I reached out to Kori Banks recently and had quite the fantastic intimate encounter.

I mentioned that their was some bad press going around and asked her to make things right with the other members of this board.

She told me that she had dropped the ball and was chronologically challenged but was going to reach out to the guys she flaked on and offer them a special good time.

She seemed sincere and reasonable and I am hopeful that she will take my advice and follow through with her pledge.
I approve this message!

So I reached out to Kori Banks recently and had quite the fantastic intimate encounter.

I mentioned that their was some bad press going around and asked her to make things right with the other members of this board.

She told me that she had dropped the ball and was chronologically challenged but was going to reach out to the guys she flaked on and offer them a special good time.

She seemed sincere and reasonable and I am hopeful that she will take my advice and follow through with her pledge. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Kori would be better if Kori reads Rebecca's book and Kayla stuff https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2404246

U would learn a lot from it too

I approve this message!
She seems to be a real flake and communication is horrible So many options why bother I would have to question her performance
Just to make it clear to everyone...

My loyalty is to my brothers and the male members of this site and others only (White Knights, Manginas, Pajama Boys and Cucks excluded).

I do not tolerate or endorse women that are liars, thieves, flakes, and hustlers. I EXPOSE THEM!

Should she not follow through with her pledge to me by the end of August I will WITHDRAW my endorsement of her IMMEDIATELY.
I tried to meet Korii and I was upfront what I wanted however last minute she does not want to meet. Texting and calling her with times her not replying made the experience terrible. Too much going on with her. Next!
I approve this message!

She seemed sincere and reasonable and I am hopeful that she will take my advice and follow through with her pledge. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Just to make it clear to everyone...

My loyalty is to my brothers and the male members of this site and others only (White Knights, Manginas, Pajama Boys and Cucks excluded).

I do not tolerate or endorse women that are liars, thieves, flakes, and hustlers. I EXPOSE THEM!

Should she not follow through with her pledge to me by the end of August I will WITHDRAW my endorsement of her IMMEDIATELY. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Although my initial encounter went relatively smooth and without a hitch all subsequent attempts to reunite have had all of the same outcomes as the other members have mentioned in this thread.

To my knowledge she has not fulfilled her pledge to me and the other members of this board.

That being that she was going to reach out to the guys she flaked on, make things right and offer them a special good time...apparently that didn't happen.

I therefore WITHDRAW my ENDORSEMENT of Kori Banks on post #10.