URL / Website: https://switter.at/@Jadebrooksdfw
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Lower Greenville
Activities: massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: long, dark, straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: slim, not nearly as nice as her pictures. one a scale of 1-10, with 1 being completely flat, her ass was a 3. tiny bee-sting titties that had some mileage on them. SERIOUS MOMMY DAMAGE and some weird bruising here and there, which she attempted to hide with low lighting. she definitely photoshops her pictures bc I screen hard for mommy damage and her pictures showed her belly but did not show any damage.
Recommendation: No
  • ZZZZZ
  • 08-21-2018, 04:40 PM
hindsight is always 20/20...

I guess because she had the light low enough and was wearing enough clothing that I couldn't quite tell how disappointing her body was. If I had seen that stomach before I disrobed and got on the table, I would have bailed, since my only reason for this visit was to establish future FS creds. Waste of $100.
Thanks for the intel. I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on her, and with this review I won’t see her.
Although a little late to this I will add she smokes and I mean a lot. Her apt smelled like an old stale bar. If you smoke it's probably not a problem but I don't. When I left my clothes and I reeked of cigarettes, It was lunch time and I smelled like I had been in a bar for two hours. Kind of hard to explain.
What bar let’s you smoke.
I chatted with her on Twitter she wouldn't commit to full service so I pulled out.