Blonde big titted Lauren?

Anyone seen Lauren on day shift lately?

Or recommend any other blondes with big tits? Besides the Hungarian at BDD of course.
She probably returned to Florida . She will be back
Sent you a PM.
She probably returned to Florida . She will be back Originally Posted by txexetoo
I suppose timing is everything!
Anybody know if the Hungarian is even still around at BDD? I haven't been since pre-COVID. She's gotta be pushing 50 by now LMAO.
I’d like to see her friend Emily back there also!
Anybody know if the Hungarian is even still around at BDD? I haven't been since pre-COVID. She's gotta be pushing 50 by now LMAO. Originally Posted by gfealltheway
Literally every day
Literally every day Originally Posted by Doaker
WOW. She must be the longest tenured stripper there. She had a nice rack, but those tits have to be dragging on the floor by now.
WOW. She must be the longest tenured stripper there. She had a nice rack, but those tits have to be dragging on the floor by now. Originally Posted by gfealltheway
Is the Hungarian the one that has literally no ass? And she’s not the prettiest to look at either?
Is the Hungarian the one that has literally no ass? And she’s not the prettiest to look at either? Originally Posted by txexetoo
From what I remember, she was pretty and had an ass. But it's been years. She's probably old now. The notable things about her were her magnificent all natural tits, Hungarian accent, and no tattoos. And shitty dances LOL.
The Hungarian is still there, and her tits look like a tennis ball in a tube sock.
The Hungarian is still there, and her tits look like a tennis ball in a tube sock. Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy
YIKES
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2021, 11:24 PM
The Hungarian is still there, and her tits look like a tennis ball in a tube sock. Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy
Them tits sound gross in the RW, should be purged from being offered in the hobby
not an encounter, moved to coed
For those interested Lauren has returned for the week