Encounter: Nervous and petite Lindsey_501!!

User ID: Lindsey_501!!
Date: 08/22 - 10/22
Name: Lindsey_501!!
Phone: 5012595136
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=584577
City: Cabot
State: Arkansas
Address: Well Outside city limits
Activities: BBBJCIM, BODY WORSHIP, GREEK but YMMV!
Hair Length and Color: Pulled up blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petite, nice smile, eye lash extensions, fixed up with makeup, cute wardrobe, clean nails, no offensive odors (from her), some pets and smoking status.
Recommendation: Yes
Update: went for a 4th visit and got robbed. 0/10 lol
That's an interesting turn of events.
If you were at her place how did you get robbed???
You got a robbery story?
It was a roll. Boyfriend shows up with a gun and threatens to kill me if I show up again. Totally understandable, and I'd be happy to oblige. But when I get to the car I see it's been gone through so I blocked their vehicle with mine, and knocked on the door. Told them to come outside, then I Called local PD and put it on speaker phone. This was enough for them to break the pretense and go get my stuff back. I thought we were done but then I later saw my tools were missing from the back. My gut says that this was the friend's idea and that the boyfriend decided to add his own flair to the stunt as well. He's definitely the type to be in jail for something soon. I'll keep watching the mugshots for him. I videoed everyone while we were outside. Haven't given that to the cops but I did file a report as a vehicle break in for her address. Hoping they return the tools anonymously and I can drop the report as a misunderstanding.
Glad you didn't get hurt. There's alot of sketchy going on here. It seems to spill over into Hot Springs area. Makes me feel I just might've dodged a bullet with the Utr I met awhile back.
And this ladies and gentlemen’s wife, we conceal carry
How did they get into your vehicle. Was it not locked?

Thanks for the update. I was thinking of contacting her.
Sure seems to be a lot of this kind of crap going on all around us! I had read about her and her boyfriend showing up at unexpected times and doing this kind of crap! I too wanted to get a nut in her mouth, but couldn't pull the trigger cause it would be my luck to be that guy! Sorry you had this experience but glad you're ok. Thanks for letting us know about her!
Who was the friend she had there? Jennifer (AKA Harley)? That’s what you call double trouble for real.
Damn! I was just about to call her!?! Thank you for the update!!

Even I’m getting tired of having to fight my way out of places!! ��. No time for that BS
  • herky
  • 11-22-2022, 07:36 PM
Well I called her, had a great time. Review will be up shortly. Fyi