Date: 11/17/22
Name: Lindsey_501!!
Phone: 5012595136
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=584577
City: Cabot area
State: Arkansas
Address: Country living area
Activities: BBBJCIM,69, DATY, DOGGIE, MISSIONARY, COWGIRL. TOY PLAY, ROLEPLAY "DRESSED AS REQUESTED"
Hair Length and Color: Blonde slightly longer than shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, grest smile, very well done makeup, nice selection of outfits and toys, with eyes that are simply captivating.
Recommendation: Yes
Amazing BJ. The whole security thing worries me.
  • herky
  • 11-23-2022, 03:54 AM
I'm not sure what all transpired with the 1 incident. But I felt no danger whatsoever. I was there during the day, so that might of been it. I don't know, but I do know I'll be going back because this girl is amazing
Well it's gonna take alot more convincing for me to see her. I get Ymmv but her past says stay the fuck away.
There is no way she's 28
I am beginning to think that we have a bunch of sock accounts posting fake reviews for this one. The most legit review I've seen is when she robbed some dude.
Everyone has their own tastes, but to say she has a great body. You either saw someone different than I did or you have MUCH different standards.
Lindsey must be passing out poontang pie vouchers for Thanksgiving because y’all are sending in the reviews fast and furious trying to get her reputation repaired…..
  • herky
  • 11-23-2022, 08:50 PM
To each their own.
  • herky
  • 11-23-2022, 08:51 PM
Not to me, because I would take it. Lol
  • herky
  • 11-23-2022, 08:52 PM
The definition of a great body is different to everyone. I'm not saying she's a supermodel but for around here she has a great body. ��
More like 31
I would concur. Too many positive reviews too quickly.
The definition of a great body is different to everyone. I'm not saying she's a supermodel but for around here she has a great body. �� Originally Posted by herky

Um ok...
Saw her last night she's decent and 31. Quite a bit of mommy damage after 2 kids still a solid gfe provider for the price very vocal too lazy to write a actual review but she does seem to have a handler. " her friend brought her to me and waited the full hour for us to finish"