URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5-5, HWP,Ds
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
I guess that clears up all the rumors that she might have left.

Thank you for the review
She could do better in the hygiene department which prevents me from seeing her, saw Michelle which was not that great, review forthcoming
She could do better in the hygiene department which prevents me from seeing her, saw Michelle which was not that great, review forthcoming Originally Posted by Youngmulla
Well that may be because she's fucking 10 guys a day now. LOL
So if you are in your 40’s or 50’s then Fifi will be for you old men. Fifi”s teeth are not jacked up but sort of slanted good color on them. I went by the other day and that shopping center is busier than hell. Bunch of sandals on the side walk laid out like nothing. Massage was ok from Fifi and we settle for 80 roses for FS. She dropped her dress and I was like no fu€k:ng way . More gut than but and some tig ole bitties with a big bush down stairs. I told her give me my 80 back and she asks why ? All this talking is through Phone translator. I tell her cause I will give you this one bill ( 100 roses ) so when she did I put it in my pocket got dressed and ran for my dear life out that door. Not trying to take away her business but for us 20 or 30 year olds she’s not going to work. I like flat stomach chicks so when the front sticks out more than the back little black will going into hiding.
So if you are in your 40’s or 50’s then Fifi will be for you old men. Fifi”s teeth are not jacked up but sort of slanted good color on them. I went by the other day and that shopping center is busier than hell. Bunch of sandals on the side walk laid out like nothing. Massage was ok from Fifi and we settle for 80 roses for FS. She dropped her dress and I was like no fu€k:ng way . More gut than but and some tig ole bitties with a big bush down stairs. I told her give me my 80 back and she asks why ? All this talking is through Phone translator. I tell her cause I will give you this one bill ( 100 roses ) so when she did I put it in my pocket got dressed and ran for my dear life out that door. Not trying to take away her business but for us 20 or 30 year olds she’s not going to work. I like flat stomach chicks so when the front sticks out more than the back little black will going into hiding. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
You sure sound like an old handle that’s been banned. Maybe I’m wrong but the similarities are quite telling. Seems like others are enjoying Fifi. Thanks again op for the review about Fifi.
She could do better in the hygiene department which prevents me from seeing her, saw Michelle which was not that great, review forthcoming Originally Posted by Youngmulla
She does have a little onion smell when the dress comes off
You sure sound like an old handle that’s been banned. Maybe I’m wrong but the similarities are quite telling. Seems like others are enjoying Fifi. Thanks again op for the review about Fifi. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Not trying to start problems with the 2 dudes that think differently here but to give accurate information to the 27 dudes that thank me.
So if you are in your 40’s or 50’s then Fifi will be for you old men. Fifi”s teeth are not jacked up but sort of slanted good color on them. I went by the other day and that shopping center is busier than hell. Bunch of sandals on the side walk laid out like nothing. Massage was ok from Fifi and we settle for 80 roses for FS. She dropped her dress and I was like no fu€k:ng way . More gut than but and some tig ole bitties with a big bush down stairs. I told her give me my 80 back and she asks why ? All this talking is through Phone translator. I tell her cause I will give you this one bill ( 100 roses ) so when she did I put it in my pocket got dressed and ran for my dear life out that door. Not trying to take away her business but for us 20 or 30 year olds she’s not going to work. I like flat stomach chicks so when the front sticks out more than the back little black will going into hiding. Originally Posted by Theblackone1

100% spot on observation. I should have taken a page out of your book with this one.
The rave on Fifi is ridiculous! I went by to see what was this all about and I almost walk out but went on ahead and took the plunge. One thing is for sure is that not even this 70 year old is for this gal. Good luck fellow Mongers
she is not perfect. Her teeth are yellow and i would recommend keeping the panties on. This is hands down the nicest natural rack i have seen in a long time. If anyone knows of a better rack please pm gentlemen.
Hygiene issue? Looks like she has the perfect system - get guys to DATY her so it's nice and fresh for the next victim.... lol
Nothing like the taste of the last guys rubber when you're going down on a gal. LOL
Nothing like the taste of the last guys rubber when you're going down on a gal. LOL Originally Posted by JLanister
Here’s to hoping there was a rubber…