Never been to the big apple, but I wanna take a bite at it =) where should I go?? where should I NOT go lol

So doing my research and wanted to know where are some top hobby areas and what are the areas to avoid.
Times Square...Stay at the Hilton, about $160 a night on a special. You can walk or take the subway anywhere. It is surprisingly safe. Google Ellen's diner, you must eat there. Waiters/aitresses sing. Many make it to Broadway shows. See Wall Street, spot where Washington took the oath of Office, 911 memorial, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Gogenhiem museum, Shopping districts, andtimes Square at night is so cool.
Staying in midtown is cool too luvie.
Have fun here in NYC. Be safe.
Great advice! This country girl is looking to visit as well - Staten Island and Manhattan, not sure where to advertise ??
Staten Island - LoL
Manhattan all day! I am hoping to move to NYC as well and plan on making a big splash when I come in!
Your best bet is to stay at one of the bigger chain hotels in Midtown East or time square. There is discretion in large anonymous crowds and activity. Some hotels now require a key card to activate elevator. Make sure you stay away from those, make sure you stay away from those, unless you want to be meeting your clients in the lobby.
  • artax
  • 01-23-2014, 02:09 PM
would basically agree with the above Midtown or Times Square- easy to get to- lots of things to do- not to far from Central Park, Theater district etc- anywhere from say 42nd (Times Square) to about 60th (beginning of Central Park)
Are there different, more popular boards that are used in NYC?
BestGFE seems popular up here. It totally sucks compared to ECCIE, but it seems to have an active community.
Thanks for the feedback
  • artax
  • 01-29-2014, 07:59 AM
agree bestgfe.com or ter in New York area, for whatever reason eccie not as popular in the Northeast as in Texas
Theeroticreview.com and Eros are good for advertising...
I would sign up on p411.com......very easy and very safe. I have not had any problems with it. Good way to find the providers in the area.....and lots of providers to choose from. Unless going to one of the massage parlors, I don't usually use BP or anything like it.