No more Rosemary

Well, I've up and left. Going to to live the hippie life on a farm several states away. I'm already on the road now :-) I wanted to wait until after I'd left to let everyone know so that I could focus my energy on packing and planning instead of seeing a bunch of people last second. Plus I'm no good with goodbyes.
The people in the hobby community have been really great to me and I hope you all had as much fun as I did <3
Best Wishes.....
Safe journey Rosemary, I know you will be missed by MANY. I am hoping to move far away and have an organic garden with tons of flowers myself some day in the near future.

~
Damn. Never got a chance to see you. Best of luck.
  • bbkid
  • 12-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Best of luck to you.
  • Trey
  • 12-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Damn another hairy legged woman with Brillo pad underarms in the making. Well when you get tired of shitting in an outhouse and cleaning pig shit feel free to come back. Just shave and shower first. Good luck.
Best of luck to you!
Going to to live the hippie life on a farm several states away. Originally Posted by Rosemary
sounds wonderful, enjoy and I am jealous.
I'm sure the sheep are moaning that you won't grace them with your presence.
I Wish You The Best Of luck
good luck Rosemary, I've always liked your style babe. Good luck in everything you even attempt to do babe. :muah:

btw, I lived in Ark for 3 years, country life kinda kicks ass sometimes.
I'm jealous. Good luck on your new life!!! Country rocks!
Rosemary - may each day on that farm be filled with joy and happiness! You made a lot of guys here happy and you deserve that happiness returned to you 10 fold

Best of luck to you always
Best of luck Rosemary. You rocked. You;re missed already.
Goodbye my sweet girl. I love you always and miss you dearly already.