Tattoos affecting buisness?

♥As many of you know I have quite a few tattoos, as I am a tattoo artist. I LOVE body art(: I was planning on getting multiple other tattoos in addition to my "collection" but the topic seems to be very controversial. I have heard from many clients that multiple tattoos are sexy and they dont feel like it will affect my business, but I also understand tattoos seem to be a distraction to some people. Im a bit stumped right now, I would enjoy more body art but not at the expense of losing any clientele. Can I get opinions to help sway me to make my final decision? Pretty please?(: ♥
Unless it says:

G L O B E S P O T T E R

across your tailgate, one is too many.

Edit: February is almost over.
  • cr76
  • 02-25-2014, 10:08 PM
In love tattoos, I was with a girl this morning whose body was a canvas. I should have stayed longer. It just depends on what the person likes.
You're gonna get 50/50 answers girl.

Personally I think there are far more things other than tattoos that can keep a client from seeing a provider.
[QUOTE=GlobeSpotter;1055020916

Edit: February is almost over.[/QUOTE]

And the first of the month is approaching....
You are a tattoo artist? I'm looking for a fresh one. Let me know if interested.
I want a 6 shooter tattoo on my right ass cheek,pointing down, kinda towards the small of my back, so when I have panties, jeans, shorts, etc on an I sit down it looks like Ive got a gun tucked in.

I just have to get the nerve up to get it done. No ink here, but always wanted something.

I think if the tats are tasteful, none of that prison type ghetto shit, then why would it matter? Some can be very tacky, across the chest, face, or just really poorly done. I can see that as being a turnoff.
  • xjax
  • 02-25-2014, 11:56 PM
I think I'm ok with most of them, but a few types/places bother me. I don't like tats on the breasts or going across the chest area. It's also not a huge turn off, but kind of weird when you're staring at some dude's name while you're... You know?

i'm going to get this tatted on my palm
Im a bit stumped right now, I would enjoy more body art but not at the expense of losing any clientele. Can I get opinions to help sway me to make my final decision? Pretty please?(: ♥ Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
If you really feel as though the decision of your personal choice to get more tattooes is affected by how people respond here......I gotta say I don't believe you. You know you want more tattoes, so just get them.......If you let clients dictate what you do in your personal time with your body that's up to you.

There are many who won't care for many tattooes.....and many who won't care.

I don't mind ladys with multiple tattooes. But they have to be drop dead gorgeous body wise with no flaws.

I will say this though.....if a lady has multiple tattoes that can't be concealed with a dress like tats over her breasts, on exposed ankles, face or neck, etc......I might not be as willing to do a dinner date with them. Ill fuck them but I won't flaunt them. Because when we are out its about appearances. I might be able to have fun with a lady in session behind closed doors just fine.......but I won't be seen in public with most.

What I've picked up on seeing heavily tattooed providers:

1. They usually smoke.....and always need the finest.....er uh cheechery lol.......

2. They tend to be more PSE and sexually adventurous.

3. They usually aren't organized and always late.

4. They are usually very socialable in the private life.....and a dinner date with the client (me the stranger) usually turns into a family or friend reunion in their city.

5. They usually are very popular strippers.......or have a past as a stripper.
Love girls with tatoos. Specially Suicide Girls n goth chicks. All your pictures are supersexy. Howererafter reading this website n its many reviews, I would def say that people are affected by it. Specially the older business types.. Stay classy
You're gonna get 50/50 answers girl.

Personally I think there are far more things other than tattoos that can keep a client from seeing a provider. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
What he said. I personally love ink. The guys that don't will stay away or see you in spite of them so do what makes you happy and keep rolling.
I knew a girl who had a big "W" on each ass cheek. When she bent over it said WOW.
I believe it is a generational thing with some generations accepting and some not.

Personally, a female with beautiful flawless skin is the most perfect natural art.

I have always said if I were to get a tattoo it would be on my dick.
I would tattoo a hundred dollar bill there because I like to watch my money grow and most women can blow a hundred in an instant.
My suggestion would be distinguish between the answers that say they don't mind tattoos, and your question of does it get to be too much at a certain point.

My opinion is yes, too many tattoos gets too distracting and will make me not schedule with a provider. By all accounts you seem to have gotten past some early issues and are turning into a justfiably popular provider. I've seen your pictures and think you are very pretty, and hopefully soon we will spend some time together. Having said that, I would definitely pass if you got more tattoos.

Try to put the shoe on the other foot. Say you have put down a decent amount of money and have a short window in which to have an orgasm you definitely need. Your riding the guy CG and when you look diwn at him, you see a huge number of different pictures and sayings. Would it derail your orgasm? If so, you have your answer.

Just remember, you won't be a provider forever, and that worlds greatest lover whose name you want to immortalize on your ass, may not even be in the picture in the future.

Should you choose to ignore all this sage advice, be sure and tell the tattoo artist that "Citizen44" starts with a capital "C". :-)