Hobby Phone

Do you have a hobby phone?
Is this really an Alert Forum topics?
Tell me this is going somewhere.
I think it is not on topic with the forum and should be reported to the mods.. but a mod posted it so dunno if it would do any good
Move this bullshit thread out of the alert section.
Why? Is this alertworthy?
its an alert cause if you do not have one we need to be alerted!!

google voice is your friend
Lmfao^^^^^
LMAO. OK, assholes, so I fucked up !!

Moved to correct forum.
And you gave me points for "insulting remarks" to the same...@hole on this thread...

LMAO. OK, assholes, so I fucked up !!

Moved to correct forum. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Btw, at this point on the poll, 41% of the respondents do not have a hobby phone.

I would say that should be of concern , if not an alert.
Why?
Pistolero, Would a Google voice number or burner phone number app be considered a hobby phone for a 'yes' vote on your poll?
Btw, at this point on the poll, 41% of the respondents do not have a hobby phone.

I would say that should be of concern , if not an alert. Originally Posted by Pistolero

So are you saying hookers are going to start blacklisting me when they find out I'm calling them from the landline in my mom's basement?

What exactly is the "concern" here?

Don't tell me you bought into the threAD about the hooker who received 4 angry wife calls in one week. Can you not recognize an obvious bs threAD when you see it? Jeez I started a whole thread to help you fucktards get up to speed on this sh!t.
Why? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No reason.

Pistolero, Would a Google voice number or burner phone number app be considered a hobby phone for a 'yes' vote on your poll? Originally Posted by DTexan
I would think so.