WHY DON'T THESE FUKIN CLOWNS JUST GO AWAY?!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...Bnb7Kz#image=2

The KKK is just as big of morons as the New Black Panthers or Black Lives Matter.

Fuck them all.
  • Trey
  • 06-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Did black lives matter or the panthers ever hang anyone? While they all may be morons, the clan is just evil in every way. I don't think they really are on the same level. I think they got a ways to go on the body count yet.

They were in town last week throwing fliers with candy in them, guess to get kids to join up. The clan is a terrorist organization.
Did black lives matter or the panthers ever hang anyone? While they all may be morons, the clan is just evil in every way. I don't think they really are on the same level. I think they got a ways to go on the body count yet.

They were in town last week throwing fliers with candy in them, guess to get kids to join up. The clan is a terrorist organization. Originally Posted by Trey
The Black Panthers and" Black Lives Matter" are not true to their cause until they can be major contributors to curbing urban Black on Black violent street crime. They are not, so therefore they are more of a nuisance to society than the KKK. Their objective is aimed at whites, Not all white people miss treat or are prejudice against Blacks. In fact statistics have shown Blacks treat each other worse than whites do.

Jim
  • Trey
  • 06-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Well the last KKK member that made the news killed a bunch of people in church when blm or the panthers do that. Come back at me with that horse shit you just laid down.
Well the last KKK member that made the news killed a bunch of people in church when blm or the panthers do that. Come back at me with that horse shit you just laid down. Originally Posted by Trey
What incident are you talking about?

Jim
Well the last KKK member that made the news killed a bunch of people in church when blm or the panthers do that. Come back at me with that horse shit you just laid down. Originally Posted by Trey

Who pulled your puppet strings and taught you to regurgitate that nonsense? Cite your source where Roof was actively involved with the KKK. Perpetuating known lies doesn't solve a damn thing, and only aggravates the situation, jackass.
Dylann Roof has no ties whatsoever with the KKK. his ties are with White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis.

so are you saying all White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis are automatically members of the KKK?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

read it. there is only one reference to the KKK and only in passing that he felt no one, not the skinheads or the KKK or anyone else was doing anything in the real world.

if i made such an asinine blanket statement that all blacks are automatically members of the Black Panthers and BLM rioters would you be upset?

idiot.

what Roof did was a heinous crime. if they want volunteers to go down to SC and shoot the little fucktard in the head after they convict him, i'm like Paladin ..

and i'll bring my own ammo too.

would you press the injection button for a convicted black man who killed another black man? do you have the conviction to do so?

you can bet your racist ass i do.
  • Trey
  • 06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
Where the fuck did I say all whites are in the KKK? I never said that stupid shit. Yes you are right he was not a member, but I'm sure they appreciated the job. I probably got the Klan thing from reading about a hood he had. Oh well we can take nine killings off the Klan. I don't think I'm racist I hate everyone equally. And no I have no issue killing anyone who deserves it. Can't see why I wouldn't being black or Mexican whatever. My only issue is it takes to long to kill them as it is. Ten years or whatever. You get 2 appeals, three strikes, then you're out.
you implied it in the post above. you said it .. you own it.

Where the fuck did I say all whites are in the KKK? I never said that stupid shit. Yes you are right he was not a member, but I'm sure they appreciated the job. I probably got the Klan thing from reading about a hood he had. Oh well we can take nine killings off the Klan. I don't think I'm racist I hate everyone equally. And no I have no issue killing anyone who deserves it. Can't see why I wouldn't being black or Mexican whatever. My only issue is it takes to long to kill them as it is. Ten years or whatever. You get 2 appeals, three strikes, then you're out. Originally Posted by Trey
so you admit you are the ultimate racist? we would never has guessed.

what a bitch it must be to hate yourself the most of all? do you ever get tempted to cut your throat when you shave the face you hate?

bahhahaaa

what do they call someone who hates his own race? Uncle Traitor? Aunt Judas?

btw is "smash and dash" your hobby motto or your BLM riot mode motto?

Where the fuck did I say all whites are in the KKK? I never said that stupid shit. Yes you are right he was not a member, but I'm sure they appreciated the job. I probably got the Klan thing from reading about a hood he had. Oh well we can take nine killings off the Klan. I don't think I'm racist I hate everyone equally. And no I have no issue killing anyone who deserves it. Can't see why I wouldn't being black or Mexican whatever. My only issue is it takes to long to kill them as it is. Ten years or whatever. You get 2 appeals, three strikes, then you're out. Originally Posted by Trey
That's about the dumbest post I've read in a long time.

Jim
More self defecating posts, Jim.

Can't help yourself.

You defend the Klan by equivocating.

Dipshit chasing his tail again...
More self defecating posts, Jim.

Can't help yourself.

You defend the Klan by equivocating.

Dipshit chasing his tail again... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not defending the Klan one bit, but they do meet their objective, unlike the other two groups who just make a lot of noise and don't really accomplish anything but mayhem on society. Kind of like you do in this forum.

Jim
...I don't think I'm racist I hate everyone equally. And no I have no issue killing anyone who deserves it... My only issue is it takes too long to kill them as it is. Ten years or whatever. You get 2 appeals, three strikes, then you're out. Originally Posted by Trey
Speaking of horse shit, you are full of it. At least you aren't as arrogant about it as WTF.

The Klan has been dead or on life support for over 10 years after they lost a landmark civil suit. The press and our former President like to bring them up and "Jim Crow". These appear to be some people who just don't want the Dimofication of US history, you know "Civil War Deniers."

More fake news.
Jeff Sessions put the KKK out of business in Alabama 30 years ago. Today he is called a racist. No good deed goes unpunished.