Smitty and I had our picture taken

Have you noticed that some of the pictures that some girls post are a bit deceiving. They have a knack of getting just the right angle to make them look......mmmmm........more appealing. No matter if the picture is taken from above or a side view, they always can take flattering shots of themselves.

Smitty and I were wondering how we would look if we got one of these girls to take our picture so that we can show the girls that ask us for our picture. We asked a girl that we though was pretty good at taking flattering pics of herself and she agreed to take our pictures.

Smitty went first and this is the result of his photoshoot:

Mr. Smith Pic.jpg

Smitty thought that she really got his best side. Poor guy, I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

I was reluctant to go for my photoshoot after seeing Smitty's results but I said WTH. And wouldn't you know that she was able to capture me the way I see myself. She did an exceptional job with me. I only wish she would have done a better job with Smitty.

Oh, I'm sorry, here is a picture of me that she took:

elgato pic.jpg
With those pics, you two belong on BP.
Maybe I should have shaved. Ladies, what do you think?
EL GATO69 anyone ever tell you,you look just like Antonio Banderas? lol..
Guys don't feel too bad, good looks are not everything. I'm more than sure that a blind girl may find you attractive enough. Me? I'm sorry to say I'm just an average looking bloke, LOL.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 325193-178947_b.jpg (76.5 KB, 273 views)
Feels like Deja Vu...Like I've seen this thread before....Hmmmm.....
Considering the last time I saw the two of you:

Mr. Smith111

Elgato69

And just to save anyone the effort of wondering as to my appearance, here is my latest pic:

Lol
Good ol' Hillbilly Jim!! Who'd say NO to him? lol
Feels like Deja Vu...Like I've seen this thread before....Hmmmm..... Originally Posted by single1
Its not Deja Vu....just a repeat of a bad joke. El Gato's posting skills are catching up with his sb hunting skills. HAHAHA!!! Now that was funny!!!!!
Its not Deja Vu....just a repeat of a bad joke. El Gato's posting skills are catching up with his sb hunting skills. HAHAHA!!! Now that was funny!!!!! Originally Posted by That.guy001

OoOoFff! That's just all KINDS of fucked-up....

...but yeah, hella funny!

give me a guy that looks like this ANYDAY!! yummmmmmm!!
El Gato would know about taking pictures from great angles