False Advertising.

Saw this ad posted today by Cloey Banks. In her headline she states "free anal", but when you click on her ad she states "just kidding just wanted all the attention- *hair twirl*"

She's an established provider with great reviews, but in my opinion stating a service that's not actually provided isn't cute, cool or appreciated by the gents. Its a complete turn off.

I'm not hating on her, or wish her any I'll will. I just believe a provider shouldn't offer a false service to bait gents here.
Her ad-

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1665025
haha. what about false pic's? you know per the other thread.

could copy and paste this right into that thread.

maybe she was trying to attact some oil princes or head football coaches?
False ads are just a part of this hobby. From bait & switch, Photoshop/airbrushing pics, no lists, hoes claiming they're drama free (but will blacklist you over a bad review, or make up false alerts), poor TCB, poor punctuality, NC/NS. Just the way it is.
Waitaminute.... You thought there was a provider giving away anal for free? Haha
So I see that sort of thing happens alot here lo, the false advertising thing smh.. Well as my man's Charlie Brown says-"Good Grief."

Anyways Happy "Hangover" Friday to all!
Waitaminute.... You thought there was a provider giving away anal for free? Haha Originally Posted by darksouls
I've actually been to not-on-the-menu Greek town with a few providers without having to pay for it.
True story bro.
Saw this ad posted today by Cloey Banks. In her headline she states "free anal", but when you click on her ad she states "just kidding just wanted all the attention- *hair twirl*"

She's an established provider with great reviews, but in my opinion stating a service that's not actually provided isn't cute, cool or appreciated by the gents. Its a complete turn off.

I'm not hating on her, or wish her any I'll will. I just believe a provider shouldn't offer a false service to bait gents here.
Her ad-

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1665025
Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Haha you're a FUCKTARD
I've actually been to not-on-the-menu Greek town with a few providers without having to pay for it.
True story bro. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
AH, so you were looking for greek with no upcharge? Quite a few of her reviews say no upcharge, but I dunno if that is a ymmv thing
I thought that ad was cute/funny. It's just an attempt to catch your attention, same as every other form of advertising known to man. I saw her not long thereafter and had zero complaints.

I prefer the self lubricating hole myself, I'll save my money for the next one :-p
OP check her reviews. Plenty of anal going on without an up charge. She's also been using that same ad for months.
Well I stand by my post. Just thought it was not cool to advertise a service if the provider was "only kidding" as she put it. Also I never wish any bad on her ill will.

Well folks that is all. I hear some cold ones calling in Midtown! Stay safe everyone.

-SGT R
Well I stand by my post. Just thought it was not cool to advertise a service if the provider was "only kidding" as she put it. Also I never wish any bad on her ill will.

Well folks that is all. I hear some cold ones calling in Midtown! Stay safe everyone.

-SGT R Originally Posted by USAsoldier
She said just kidding obviously your in your feelings I thought it was funny that's not false advertising by the way lmfao
Her anal is FREE, she doesn't upcharge for Greek...