My Test Results Are in...Woohoo I think I'll go 4 a Late Night Swim

Yay !

its so nice to get back negative results for everything! So now I'm just going to kick back, relax in this great hotel and then I get ready to say Goodbye to Houston tomorrow. Check ups are always necessary, lets keep Eccie Squeaky Clean, 4ever&always signed by and much love from Coco Mel
Not even going to ask...
Not even going to ask... Originally Posted by 08cris
Im never afraid... lol
Yaaay now our forums won't be spammed
Did queen tut send you to Houston for a full check up?
Yaaay now our forums won't be spammed Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I hate love you 😂
Not even going to ask... Originally Posted by 08cris

I'll ask for you.
Yay !

its so nice to get back negative results for everything! So now I'm just going to kick back, relax in this great hotel and then I get ready to say Goodbye to Houston tomorrow. Check ups are always necessary, lets keep Eccie Squeaky Clean, 4ever&always signed by and much love from Coco Mel Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY
Your tag line reads No BBFS.

This makes it seem as if you were wreckless while hosting Houston, so felt the need to recheck?
by the way, tests today would indicate your clean up to about 6 months ago....give or take.

Those with a "V" in the title can snoooooze for quite some time before you even know you have it. Likely you would share it before you ever knew you had it.

ijs
Heh
It begs the question what you were tested for.
I find it interesting that your post brings negative results.
Hells bells when was the last time most on either side of the fence put it to the test?
Why judge/mock anyone who did ?

Enjoy your time off
by the way, tests today would indicate your clean up to about 6 months ago....give or take.

Those with a "V" in the title can snoooooze for quite some time before you even know you have it. Likely you would share it before you ever knew you had it.

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Because you can catch diseases from DATY and BBBJ FYI

Signed Mel,

The certified MA
Your tag line reads No BBFS.

This makes it seem as if you were wreckless while hosting Houston, so felt the need to recheck? Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Thank you for asking 😘😘😘
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
My gorgeous counterpart.

Love ya you little devil you ...😈